Wholly owned Ghanaian fashion brand, 101 Clothing has kickstarted the year by outdooring a new collection.
Named “Lexis Man Collections”, it is a collaborative work with leading Ghanaian media personality and host of Drive Time on Joy FM, Kwame Sakyiamah popularly known as Lexis Bill.
The collection comprises of bespoke kaftan with trimmings, casual shorts and shirts for the modern corporate man.
The designs are ideal for the day to day activities of the working class and also perfect for special events.
Ludwig H. F Amponsah, the young entrepreneur and Creative Director of the multiple award-winning clothing brand, stated that the inspiration for the collection came from several observations around him.
He said he gets inspired listening to music and viewing patterns on vintage designs.
“In addition, when it comes to the fashion space, not a lot of attention is placed on people on radio compared to their counterparts on television. For this reason, I decided to focus on them by starting with Lexis Bill, a great guy with an amazing fashion sense”, he added.
The collection is currently out in all 101 Clothing shops in Ghana and London as well as other retail shops. Purchases can also be done on the company’s online portal.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- ‘41% of Ghanaians have mental problem’
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Your favourite ‘Gari Shito’ just got better with this new recipe
- Psychiatric patients, epileptics prefer spiritual healers to hospitals – Mental Health Officer
- Video: Do not lose yourself in pursuit of love – Pundits
- Fashion Friday: African fashion at tipping point if trade agreement delivers
- GHS to administer new anti-malaria drug to children
- 3 reasons why guys love to date successful women
- GAC releases national HIV estimates and projections for 2018
- Ghana: About 19,100 people infected with HIV in 2018
- Tech-savvy New Life Homeopathic Clinic wins prestigious award
- Why do we sleep talk? Here's everything you should know
- DR Congo: WHO declares Ebola outbreak global health emergency
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Love corner: Is what you’re feeling love or infatuation?
- How many bananas are enough?
- UG School of Nursing and Midwifery gets first substantive Dean