Three happy users of Herbalife Nutrition Ghana products have received bags containing Herbal Aloe Range for being the three final winners of the Month of Love competition.
Akwabone James, Naa Wuorkor and Sulemana Yekini took home products comprising of strengthening shampoo, conditioner, hand & body lotion as well as a soothing gel to pamper themselves.
Akwabone James is second winner of the Herbalife goodie bag
The month-long promo was an opportunity to get close to customers and reward them for their loyalty.
Speaking on the promo, Logistics Manager for Herbalife Nutrition Ghana, Kofi Gyasi Antwi congratulated the winners and thanked them for their confidence in our brand.
“We look to share more exciting moments with you, our consumers and distributors, in the coming months,” he said.
Sulemana Yekini is one of the winners in the promo
“It is our desire to see more Ghanaians benefit from the joy of good health and vitality. At Herbalife, we believe that everybody deserves wellness no matter their social standing so we are doing well to make this goodness available to everyone,” he added.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Government urged to increase funding for family medicine
- Bowel cancer rates rising 'among young adults'
- The sons and daughters who defy parents to marry the ones they love
- Holy Family Hospital gets $200,000 worth of supplies from Sultan Drinks Ghana
- 2.5m children at risk of sanitation, water-related diseases
- Fashion Friday: These bridal hairstyle ideas are worth considering
- Health Ministry gets clearance to recruit 54,000 health workers
- Malaria vaccine: Children not being used as guinea pigs - Ghana Health Service
- Adopt innovative means to discipline your wards - Clinical Psychologist
- The HIV/AIDs women who trusted herbalist's onion and ginger cure
- Handbag Essentials: Five things every lady needs in her handbag
- WHO supports malaria vaccine programme with over GH¢1m worth of logistics
- These 10 signs mean your marriage is probably about to fall apart; Ignore at your peril
- Group advocates establishment of National Autoimmune Commission
- Is it the end for high heals