Three happy users of Herbalife Nutrition Ghana products have received bags containing Herbal Aloe Range for being the three final winners of the Month of Love competition.
Akwabone James, Naa Wuorkor and Sulemana Yekini took home products comprising of strengthening shampoo, conditioner, hand & body lotion as well as a soothing gel to pamper themselves.
Akwabone James is second winner of the Herbalife goodie bag
The month-long promo was an opportunity to get close to customers and reward them for their loyalty.
Speaking on the promo, Logistics Manager for Herbalife Nutrition Ghana, Kofi Gyasi Antwi congratulated the winners and thanked them for their confidence in our brand.
“We look to share more exciting moments with you, our consumers and distributors, in the coming months,” he said.
Sulemana Yekini is one of the winners in the promo
“It is our desire to see more Ghanaians benefit from the joy of good health and vitality. At Herbalife, we believe that everybody deserves wellness no matter their social standing so we are doing well to make this goodness available to everyone,” he added.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Against The Odds! New book by Lifestyle Writer Portia Arthur empowers millennials
- Western Region: Public health authorities prepare for possible cholera outbreak
- My boyfriend proposed 10 days after we met. Here’s why I said yes
- A 'wake-up' call: Your health before age 40 is tied to heart risks later in life
- Keto diet could lead to this scary lifelong side effect
- What happens to men who stay bachelors forever, according to science
- ‘41% of Ghanaians have mental problem’
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Your favourite ‘Gari Shito’ just got better with this new recipe
- Psychiatric patients, epileptics prefer spiritual healers to hospitals – Mental Health Officer
- Video: Do not lose yourself in pursuit of love – Pundits
- Fashion Friday: African fashion at tipping point if trade agreement delivers
- GHS to administer new anti-malaria drug to children
- 3 reasons why guys love to date successful women
- GAC releases national HIV estimates and projections for 2018
- Ghana: About 19,100 people infected with HIV in 2018