The 2020 Presidential Candidate of the National Democratic Congress (NDC), John Dramani Mahama, will this morning begin the second phase of his nationwide tour to thank Ghanaians for their support and votes in the December 2020 elections.
This phase of the tour will take him to the Bono East, Bono, Ahafo, Western North and Ashanti regions of the country.
Former President Mahama will meet with religious and traditional leaders, engage members, supporters and sympathizers of the NDC and also interact with the media.
Joining him on the tour are his Running Mate, Professor Naana Jane Opoku Agyemang, former Chief of Staff Julius Debrah, National, Regional and Constituency Executives of the NDC, and some former appointees.
The first phase of the tour took him and his Running Mate to the five regions in the north of the country.
- There’s no space for 499 students at Ghana Law School – Akufo-Addo
- We don’t pay our taxes to Aflao Chief – Ablakwa tells Akufo-Addo
- Medikal reportedly arrested for brandishing a gun
- Henry Quartey initially didn’t want to be Greater Accra Regional Minister – Akufo-Addo
- Prof Kwadwo Appiagyei-Atua: Intrusion of national security details on campus a violation of academic freedom and democracy
- Ghana would’ve been buried if Covid-19 broke out under NDC’s tenure – Akufo-Addo
- 2 police officers die in high-speed chase; 3 others injured
- Akufo-Addo must apologise to Aflao Chief – Ketu South MP
- World Cup Qualifiers: Ethiopia to host Ghana in Johannesburg
- Medikal to appear in court for brandishing gun amid #FreeShattaWale campaign
Lackadaisical attitude of Ghana’s exhibitors at Expo 2021 Dubai blocking investments – Patrons
GTP, B5 Plus support Olympic Committee
Dr Mrs Foriwah Obeng Adjei
Dr Daniel Nkrumah: Sodom, Gomorrah and LGBTQI+ rights
Asantehene suggests creation of monitoring team to ensure judicious use of stool lands revenue
Narcotics Commission seizes about 5000kg of suspected cannabis worth ¢6.84m
Angilo Institute of Fashion organises maiden ‘street fashion show’
ACP Agordzo’s fight to revoke his interdiction as police officer suffers another court adjournment
GPL: Dreams, Medeama and Legon Cities’ venues rejected after final inspection
Negative comments about song theft do not get to me – Kuami Eugene
Bishop Agyinasare cautions against military takeovers in spite of hardship
Bullion van robbery: BoG told to ban phones in banks, implement fiat to overhaul cash-in-transit measures
Livestream: Ecobank Day 2021’s focuses on Mental Health
Akon meets Merck Foundation CEO to discuss programs to support Africa’s development
JoyNews Ecobank Habitat Fair: first 20 SNS Estates clients to get 5% discount