Ghanaian musician, Marince Omario has released visuals for his latest song, Remind which features Humphrey Musiq.
The fast-rising sensation talks about the dynamics of lost love and experiences when tables of fortune in relationships take a different turn.
The song video which surfaced on YouTube on August 8, is a 1:37 minute piece of work directed by Foze X Protoje and edited by Protoje.
It opens with a scene from ‘I Told You So,’ a 1970s satirical move about a lady who did not heed advice on marrying a man with substance but rather went in for one with wealth and power.
In the movie which is now considered among the standards as far as Ghanaian film is concerned, it is later uncovered that the lady’s wealthy choice turned out to be an armed robber.
Already many are speculating that Remind is a sequel to ‘The Coast,’ one of the well-performing songs on Oblitey where he tells a lover, Adjeley, that “One day, I’ll be great and you will regret not paying attention to me.”
It is therefore not surprising that many will associate the new single as a continuation of the 2020 song as he reiterates that “you made me hate myself coz I was broke.”
But now, “be like the time reach,” he sings over the alternative sound on Remind highlighting his unwillingness to give second chances.
The single was produced by Jhoker Nharnarh.
Marince is noted for songs such as Oxford Street off his Tsotsoo EP.
His most recent tape, Oblitey EP, is also making waves as it weaves together contemporary Ga culture and soulful instrumentals onto the record.
Early birds have already expressed their elation on social media at the vintage looking visuals for the Remind.
Be like the time reach ⌛️ https://t.co/20cszzOQiq— divine (@ragingfenix_) August 9, 2021
Marince is also part of the musical collective Asquad, which he founded in 2014 and made up of The ART, Humphrey Musiq, Larry Manuel, Clarence DVS, Last Born, Berd, Badax and producer Joker Nharnah.
- Archbishop of Canterbury, others oppose Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill, pledge to engage with Archbishop of Ghana
- Alajo coup plot: You cannot travel to Kenya – Court declines Agordzo’s request
- My employee became my landlord at a point in my career – CEO of Websoft solutions recounts
- While you disregard your own laws, be mindful of the dire consequences – Isaac Adongo to BoG Governor
- 5 NDC MPs file motion to probe Akufo-Addo’s use of chartered flights for foreign travels
- Madina MP files contempt charges against police officers involved in Monday’s protest
- It’s not everyone who can be entrepreneur – CEO of Websoft Solutions Limited
- Retract and apologise for defamatory publication or face court action – Lawyers of Eugene Arhin to Adom-Boakye
- ‘I still feel traumatised by my experiences in EC’s strong room’ – Kpessa-Whyte
- I’m still pursuing my dream to become a medical doctor – Philipa Baafi
Youth & Sports Minister Mustapha Ussif receives cheque of GHS200,000 from Republic Bank Ghana
I carried the cross for my family, it must end with me – Breast cancer survivor
Akufo-Addo presents 50 vehicles to army; cuts sod for US$24.8 million housing project
Chinese students sue Apple for not including a charger with the iPhone 12
Bawumia to speak about digital economy on November 2
Akufo-Addo lauds Okyenhene’s efforts on Climate Change
‘Electoral Commission has become more partisan than political parties’ – Kpessa-Whyte
Ghana receives 756,000 more doses of Johnson & Johnson single-shot Covid-19 vaccine
‘It is a good time to be in charge of your areas’- President Akufo-Addo to MMDCEs
Speaker of Parliament refers Madina MP’s contempt charges against police officers to Privileges Committee
Chamber of Commerce in Takoradi receives training on Cybersecurity Act
Philanthropist Dr Frank Awuah Adjei donates maternity block extension to KNUST Hospital
Errand boy stole my money and submitted fake documents to PPA – Road Contractor
Ashanti Region NDC holds retreat for constituency executives
Woman takes 23 family members on blind date to test man’s generosity