Paris Jackson has denied claims she attempted suicide in the wake of a scandal prompted by the Michael Jackson documentary Leaving Neverland.
The only daughter of the late singer fired an angry tweet at US entertainment news website TMZ after it claimed she was admitted to hospital after trying to kill herself.
"F*** you you f****** liars," she replied to a TMZ tweet sharing the story.
The 20-year-old then posted another tweet containing a series of question marks.
In the article, TMZ reports that Paris was "hospitalised after attempting suicide" on Saturday, with family sources claiming it was due to the "fallout" from Leaving Neverland.
Paris was 11 when her father died in 2009 at the age of 50
However, a source close to the aspiring actress said she had an incident which required medical treatment and that she was resting at home, denying reports of a suicide attempt.
TMZ linked her stay in hospital to the release of the documentary, which aired in two parts on Channel 4 in early March.
- I’ll walk naked to Parliament to protest the anti-LGBTQ bill if it’s approved – Mother of transgender singer affirms
- Anti-LGBTQ Bill won’t meet constitutional test going forward – Dr Poku Adusei
- Anti-LGBTQ Bill: We are making it a crime for anybody to attack any known gay person- Dafeamekpor
- Homeland Study Group Leader, Papavi reported dead
- Embassies’ denial of visas over Anti-LGBTQ bill amounts to imperialism – Economist
- Samson’s Take: Stop hurting with your bad attitude at work
- Anti LGBTQI+ Bill: Does the NDC have one face at home and another face abroad? – Prof. Emerita Manuh asks
- Playback: Newsfile discusses Anti-LGBTQ Bill and 7% hike in fuel prices
- Nothing will change about fuel prices – CEO of Bulk Oil Distributors
- Killer lamps removed from 1,418 vehicles in one week – NRSA
Ghana’s Sustainable Financing framework published on Finance Ministry’s website
Livestream: Church service with Pastor Mensa Otabil
Human Rights advocate urges Ghanaians to be circumspect with discussions on LGBTQI+ bill
Proscribed lamps removed from 1418 vehicles in one week – NRSA
TECNO Brings Ultra-steady and Ultra-clear Gimbal Camera Phone CAMON 18 Premier
“You’ve all been cowed” – Mahama criticises media for not probing corruption allegations against government
Two-month tax waiver on fuel products “unconstitutional and populist” move – Dafeamekpor
Anti-LGBTQ Bill: We are making it a crime for anybody to attack any known gay person- Dafeamekpor
Reality zone with Vicky Wereko: No quarantine, doors open – UK says you may come, but……
Nurses, midwives and relatives saw my son as a girl – Mother of transgender recounts
LPG prices likely to go up by end of year due to government taxes – Petroleum Economist
Government urged to adopt policies to promote and cultivate indigenous foods
Ibrahim Ben-Bako’s high-tone habitude placed him center of attention at the Kab-Fam Ghana Music Awards UK 21
Nothing will change about fuel prices – CEO of Bulk Oil Distributors
The social value of useless knowledge