Music producer, Kaywa says he was touched when singer Mr Drew, offered to sell his car to fund a music project they were working on.
According to him, he was taken aback by this selfless act because the music project involved others apart from Mr Drew – it included other musicians who were signed on the Highly Spiritual record label.
In an interview during the private listening of Mr Drew’s first studio album The Alpha, Kaywa told Joy Entertainment’s Doreen Avio that the gesture proved Mr Drew’s dedication to the music business.
“I believe in all of them and Mr Drew proved himself. There was a time that we were hard on cash and Mr Drew has a small car and he was ready to sell the car so we put in the work. Not for himself but the Highly Spiritual project. He had lots of passion for the job,” he said.
Kaywa added that Mr Drew’s passion reminded him of when he was just an up-and-coming producer willing to climb the success ladder at all cost.
Mr Drew is currently promoting his new first studio album dubbed The Alpha.
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor General’s report
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by the MD – Kwadwo Poku
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- Declare state of emergency in mining areas – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- Social media reacts to death of Ekow Blankson
- Pete Edochie and wife celebrate 53rd marriage anniversary
- There is a deliberate unwillingness to fight galamsey – Kwesi Aning
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana’s economy further within junk status
- GWCL assures regular water supply despite flooding incidents
- Capt Ibrahim Traoré: From shy schoolboy to military ruler
- Choosing Chelsea over United was ‘best decision of my life’ – Mikel Obi
- Neighbour rescues 13 Zambia women held for six months
- Mankessim murder: Court adjourns case to allow police more time to investigate
- Nima Dreams: ‘Inadequate pitches causing decline in football talents’ – Mohammed Polo
- How Dansoman influenced Akosua Adjepong’s career
- NSMQ 2022 launched; fixtures for preliminary stage released
- ‘It’s an inspiration to do more’ – Mohammed Kudus reacts to messages from Right to Dream
- We’ve paid ¢2.4bn to pensioners as of August 2022; never defaulted – SSNIT Boss
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- Finance Ministry to continue IMF negotiations in U.S.A
- Government bags ¢8.11bn from T-Bills in September 2022
- Nigeria gunmen disguised as guards kill 12 people
- Create a budget to fight cyber crime – Cyber Security Authority to businesses