Voting in the first edition of Myjoyonline Influence Awards ends midnight Sunday.
So find different categories to vote in politics and business. Who is your favourite minister? And who do you want sacked? What about your MP? Want to give him a thumbs up or its thumbs down already?
President Akufo-Addo could be doing a reshuffle in the New Year, your vote could help him make up his mind. Who knows?
Click here to vote
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- You dare not close down schools – Mahama tells Education Minister
- Goats ate seedlings planted under Green Ghana project because they were not protected – Environmentalist
- No one can unseat me as Tamale South MP – Haruna Iddrisu
- Kunde, the religion that combines Christianity and Traditionalism
- ECG disconnects Energy Ministry over debt
- Nominees for 2023 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- Ghana has no system to register Mohammedan marriages – Dwomoh
- Police probe Prof Frimpong Boateng’s Jubilee House ‘galamsey’ allegations
- Interest rates on falling spree; government T-bills oversubscribed by 40%
- ECG hasn’t disconnected our power; we run on prepaid metres – Energy Ministry’s Communications Specialist
- What we want is a winning team – Chris Hughton
- MPC begins 111th meeting to review developments in economy
- Black Stars: Chris Hughton signs contract until December 2024
- Man lynched for allegedly kidnapping 2 children
- Anny Osabutey: Social media coup advocates, Ashaiman Taifa is your answer
- I am proud to be here and I’ll give everything – Chris Hughton
- Ban on second-hand goods: We’re working with GSA to adopt international standards – Energy Commission
- Rotary Club of Accra Dzorwulu hands over newly renovated library to Dzorwulu Primary A&B School
- A revolution is underway in Ghana’s Fintech/Agritech sector
- Collaboration between traditional banks and fintech companies is the game changer to drive financial innovations and inclusion in Africa
- Bridget Otoo’s horrifying story of how her car was nearly snatched on Tema motorway
- Playback: Unveiling of Chris Hughton as Black Stars manager
- Avoid mass gatherings, restrict your movements to safe areas – Ghana’s Mission in SA to Ghanaians
- Abandon decision to mine bauxite in Atewa forest – Environmentalist
- 5 important symptoms of an emotionally abusive relationship