The seventh edition of the National Food and Agriculture Show (FAGRO) has been launched in Accra.
FAGRO is an annual programme that creates a platform for the demonstration, exhibition and marketing of agricultural products, while creating a convergence arena for mutually beneficial networking among industry players.
This year’s fair, scheduled for September 28 to 30 at the Ghana International Trade Fair site, is expected to attract more than 2,000 participants and exhibitors from all parts of the country.
It will be on the theme: “Preparation, knowledge and training = Business.”
The event will also create opportunities for field trips and business-to-business meeting sessions.
The General Manager of the FAGRO Secretariat, Ms Alberta Nana Akyaa Akosa, said the theme was carefully selected to reflect the “changing face of agriculture from the survival means of the scarcely educated peasant farmer to the swelling bank account of the sophisticated, technology-savvy investor who capitalises on his knowledge to surmount teething problems to safeguard his investment”.
- Accra is second most expensive city in the world – Survey
- Complete abandoned E-block if you are frustrated – Akufo-Addo tells Aflao chief
- Shatta Wale remanded in police custody for one week
- Lil Win unites with Funny Face at Kaneshie District Court
- Kofi Kinaata drops visuals for Thy Grace singles
- Google agrees to integrate Ghana’s GPS into Google map system – Bawumia
- Ambassador to Italy, Eudora Quartey-Koranteng has died
- ‘I made a mistake’ – Akufo-Addo apologises for Cape Coast harbour comment
- Prof Nana Aba Appiah Amfo is 1st female Vice-Chancellor of University of Ghana
- Ursula Owusu-Ekuful could be NPP’s running mate in 2024 – Kwesi Pratt hints
Onion Sellers Association thank Akufo-Addo for relocation to Adjen Kotoku
World Cup Qualifiers: Ethiopia to host Ghana in Johannesburg
Stop conniving with foreign tile makers to shortchange Ghana – Mireku Duker to illegal clay miners
What makes a successful entrepreneur? – SamBoad Group CEO tells young Ghanaians
OccupyGhana’s letter to Special Prosecutor on unconstitutional time extension for public officers’ assets/liabilities declaration
MTN Group receives recognition on Fortune’s Change the World list
Ghanaian teachers are among the best in the world – Yaw Adutwum
Exports, fixed investment to contribute 0.8% to GDP in 2021 – Report
Fire guts house at Kwamo
Africa Makeup Fair, Awards slated for November
Pornhub owner settles with Girls Do Porn victims over videos
Paris Hilton pushes for US youth care abuse reform
Tax cheat schemes cost governments billions
Apple unveils new computer chips amid shortage
Squid’s Victory? China streaming site accused of copying Squid Game