The Los Angeles Lakers were beaten 107-92 by the Detroit Pistons as they lost consecutive games for the first time this season.
The Lakers, who are five games into a seven-game road trip, went six minutes without scoring in the fourth quarter.
“Every team has long road trips,” said LeBron James, who scored just two of his 22 points after half time.
“We’ve got to keep our minds fresh and our bodies fresh. Obviously, we haven’t done it in the last couple of games.”
Blake Griffin, who hit 23 points for the Pistons, said: “We were really good. I was proud of the way everybody played.”
Wayne Ellington was also in inspired form, scoring 20 points as the Pistons rebounded from their worst loss of the season against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday.
Elsewhere, the LA Clippers handed the Miami Heat a fifth straight defeat.
Nicholas Batum scored 18 points as the Clippers triumphed 109-105 to make it eight wins in their past nine games.
The Houston Rockets overcame the Portland Trail Blazers 104-101 and the Phoenix Suns ended the Golden State Warriors’ two-game winning streak with a 114-93 victory.
- ‘I called my wife to bid her farewell when my vehicle was swept away’ – Flood survivor
- 2 police officers die in high-speed chase; 3 others injured
- Medikal remanded in prison custody for 5 days
- Ban on ‘aboboyaa’ on Accra highways to take effect from Nov. 1 – Henry Quartey
- ACP Agordzo’s fight to revoke his interdiction as police officer suffers another court adjournment
- Medikal to appear in court for brandishing gun amid #FreeShattaWale campaign
- Bishop Agyinasare cautions against military takeovers in spite of hardship
- Photos: Medikal’s day in court
- ‘Side-chicks’ are ‘helpers’ who spice up marriages, I demanded my husband gets one – Joy FM Listener
- John Boadu blames current employment challenges on NDC, Sammy Gyamfi disagrees
Adele returns to UK number one with huge figures for Easy On Me
Trafficked to Europe for sex: A survivor’s escape story
Ejisuman SHS teachers demonstrate against traditional rulers over sale of school lands
This is how cheating starts
Minority demands apology from Akufo-Addo over comment on abandoned Aflao E-block
Ghana’s Covid-19 death toll now 1,169
Girls at Agbekpui Basic School educated on breast cancer
One of the 3 police officers involved in Walewale-Bolga Highway accident still in critical condition
Media and Information Literacy week launched
Lawyers reject compensation packages for victims of Ayawaso West Wuogon bye-election
Statistical officers of local government urged to invest in personal training
We like the work fans are doing – Robert Addo ahead of WAC clash
I believe in us, we believe in ourselves – Mohammed Alhassan ahead of WAC clash
Partey scores first Arsenal goal in victory over Aston Villa
JoyNews’ Kwetey Nartey wins big at 2021 West Africa Media Excellence Awards