The 5th edition of the Golden Tulip/Luv Fm Beauty and Bridal Fair has opened at the Golden Tulip Round Pavilion in Kumasi.
Patrons are already trooping in to catch a glimpse of activities lived up for the 3-day event.
Sales and Marketing Manager of Luv Fm, Isaac Adjei Antwi, has reiterated “the Fair seeks to bring together experts in the bridal and beauty industry as well as patrons to do business for mutual benefits”.
Find photos of opening session below:
Luv Fm Sales and Marketing Manager, Isaac Antwi
Christian Sanchess, General Manager of Golden Tulip, Kumasi City
The Fair holds till Sunday with exciting activities lined up for the delight of patrons.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Kweku Adoboli welcomed home with 'family party'
- Couple who can’t smile because of rare condition fall in love after meeting online
- 35% tax on 10k income earners scrapped
- Private sector jobs hits 208,620 in 2018
- Gov't to provide seed money for National Cathedral - Ofori-Atta
- 2019 Budget: 50-yr 'dead' rail sector will be alive next year - Finance Minister
- Education Ministry promises major facelift for technical universities
- STAR-Ghana Foundation launched to promote active citizenship
- One Stop Center an advantage for abused children - World Future Council
- Update: The Finder editor released
- Juaben Traditional Council hands over 2 flats to police
- 'We don’t care about 2019 budget' – Spare parts dealers
- The Royal Express luxury train is the best way to see Japan
- Reverse Pinocchio – Researchers find that your nose shrinks when you lie
- Today's front pages