HISTORY BECKONS AS GHANA VOTES TODAY
Ghana stands on the threshold of making history today as she goes to the polls to choose its President for the next four years as well as 275 members for the House of Parliament.
IT’S D-DAY: NANA TO WIN, VOTE AKUFO-ADDO
All is set for the crucial general election today as indicators point to a straight fight between the ruling NDC and the opposition NPP.
NPP RAISES ALARM OVER ARMS MOVEMENT
The NPP has expressed concern about the alleged movement of some arms and ammunition to certain parts of the country by the military prior to today’s elections.
GHC83,000 VOTER BRIBE CASE GRABBED
The Police at Assin Darmang in the Assin South District of the Central Region have intercepted an amount of GHC83,000 being conveyed in a Sprinter bus with registration number GE8996-16, which was said to be travelling from Cape Coast to Kumasi.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Public universities deliberately crippling private ones - Prof. Adow Obeng
- Unilever launches livelihood empowerment project for women in Upper West
- Demo in Nsuta after truck driver kills teenager
- Joy News' presenters help free 'arrested' RTI coalition member
- MTN Heroes of Change season 5 launched
- Kweku Adoboli welcomed home with 'family party'
- Couple who can’t smile because of rare condition fall in love after meeting online
- 35% tax on 10k income earners scrapped
- Private sector jobs hits 208,620 in 2018
- Gov't to provide seed money for National Cathedral - Ofori-Atta
- 2019 Budget: 50-yr 'dead' rail sector will be alive next year - Finance Minister
- Education Ministry promises major facelift for technical universities
- STAR-Ghana Foundation launched to promote active citizenship
- One Stop Center an advantage for abused children - World Future Council
- Update: The Finder editor released