HISTORY BECKONS AS GHANA VOTES TODAY
Ghana stands on the threshold of making history today as she goes to the polls to choose its President for the next four years as well as 275 members for the House of Parliament.
IT’S D-DAY: NANA TO WIN, VOTE AKUFO-ADDO
All is set for the crucial general election today as indicators point to a straight fight between the ruling NDC and the opposition NPP.
NPP RAISES ALARM OVER ARMS MOVEMENT
The NPP has expressed concern about the alleged movement of some arms and ammunition to certain parts of the country by the military prior to today’s elections.
GHC83,000 VOTER BRIBE CASE GRABBED
The Police at Assin Darmang in the Assin South District of the Central Region have intercepted an amount of GHC83,000 being conveyed in a Sprinter bus with registration number GE8996-16, which was said to be travelling from Cape Coast to Kumasi.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Building cathedral but removing RME from syllabus is hypocrisy – Educationist
- Pennsylvania police seek volunteers to get drunk for training exercise
- Wave of killings 'threaten right to life, liberty of Ghanaians' -- Amnesty Int'l
- The world's secret club of explorers
- Limiting killing to Kennedy Agyapong is letting killers loose - Security Analyst
- Undercover investigator killing: Homicide Unit takes over probe
- Killing of undercover investigator: President expects justice ‘as soon as possible’
- Kennedy Agyapong calls for Anas arrest over Ahmed murder
- Yendi gets $30m water supply project after peaceful chieftancy process
- Family of killed undercover investigator demand justice
- We are devastated by Hussein-Suale dastardly killing - Tiger Eye PI
- Your security is in your hands - Former CID Director cautions
- Social media reaction to killing of undercover investigator
- Anas’ partner killing: Kennedy Agyapong has questions to answer – Lawyer
- Nomadic herdsmen invade Sekyere Central; officials to use diplomatic approach