HISTORY BECKONS AS GHANA VOTES TODAY
Ghana stands on the threshold of making history today as she goes to the polls to choose its President for the next four years as well as 275 members for the House of Parliament.
IT’S D-DAY: NANA TO WIN, VOTE AKUFO-ADDO
All is set for the crucial general election today as indicators point to a straight fight between the ruling NDC and the opposition NPP.
NPP RAISES ALARM OVER ARMS MOVEMENT
The NPP has expressed concern about the alleged movement of some arms and ammunition to certain parts of the country by the military prior to today’s elections.
GHC83,000 VOTER BRIBE CASE GRABBED
The Police at Assin Darmang in the Assin South District of the Central Region have intercepted an amount of GHC83,000 being conveyed in a Sprinter bus with registration number GE8996-16, which was said to be travelling from Cape Coast to Kumasi.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Remove barriers stopping introduction of GMOs – Graduate farmers tell gov't
- Akufo-Addo launches new cash crop programme
- Poor sanitation costs gov't $290m annually - Sanitation Minister
- Woman wakes after 27 years in coma
- ‘Kumasi market fires possible work of arsonists’ - Fire Service, KMA
- Sharubutu@100: Your speeches evoke wisdom - Rawlings celebrates Chief Imam
- CDD-Ghana adopts Senior Correctional Centers in Accra
- Chief Imam is an iconic leader - Mohammed Ibn Chambas
- Jailbreak: Convict, suspects escape from police cell
- As chief Imam turns 100, a clear message for all
- Guinness Ghana, partners urge drivers to drive safe
- Akim Oda: CAC gets 300 banquet chairs from businessman
- Family of military couple that died in flood wants gov’t support for 12-year-old son
- Surviving disaster: Victim of Achimota building collapse becomes top producer
- Road crew gets failing grade after misspelling ‘school’ on school crossing