The family of Minister Danny Nettey wishes to confirm the death of their beloved son, brother, nephew and uncle.
He was confirmed dead at the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital at about 5:00am on Friday July 15, 2016 after he was found unconscious at home.
The cause of death is currently unknown and will be established after an autopsy is completed.
Information regarding his funeral arrangements will be announced by the family in the coming days.
Daniel Clottey (Uncle)
On behalf of the family.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- UEW rolls out year-long programme to celebrate 25 years
- 2019 Budget: Finance Minister's 'completed recreational park' at Oda
- 1998 year group of APASS refurbishes school dining hall
- Photo of the week: The Bawumia reminder
- Protest erupts over terrible Hohoe roads
- Public universities deliberately crippling private ones - Prof. Adow Obeng
- Unilever launches livelihood empowerment project for women in Upper West
- Demo in Nsuta after truck driver kills teenager
- Joy News' presenters help free 'arrested' RTI coalition member
- MTN Heroes of Change season 5 launched
- Kweku Adoboli welcomed home with 'family party'
- Couple who can’t smile because of rare condition fall in love after meeting online
- 35% tax on 10k income earners scrapped
- Private sector jobs hits 208,620 in 2018
- Gov't to provide seed money for National Cathedral - Ofori-Atta