ROBBERS STRIKE AGAIN! GUN DOWN COP AT KWAME DANSO
Armed robbers in the early hours of yesterday reportedly gunned down a police constable, Frank Adu Klu, on the Atebubu-Kwame Danso road and bolted with his AK 47 assault rifle.
NDC COPY CAT SAYS MAC MANU
The Campaign Manager of the New Patriotic Party (NPP), Peter Mac Manu, has said the ruling National Democratic Congress (NDC) cannot compel the NPP to launch its manifesto for the November 7 general election.
ASHIETEY, ZANETOR FIGHT DEEPENS
The electoral duel between Nii Armah Ashietey, Member of Parliament for Klottey Korley Constituency and Dr Zanetor Agyeman-Rawlings, the National Democratic Congress' (NDC's) parliamentary candidate for the constituency, has gotten to a new level as the incumbent MP has filed an application for judicial review of the case at the Supreme Court.
ONE PERISHES AT KOMENDA SUGAR FACTORY
A 45-year-old casual worker at the Komenda Sugar Factory in the Central Region, Efua Sarkuaah, on Monday met her untimely death when a KIA truck they were traveling in capsized at Apewosika in the Abura-Asebu-Kwamankese (AAK).
FUEL IMPORTS DROP TO $1.9BN - BDCs ACCOUNT FOR 74% OF THE IMPORTS
A $1.1 billion drop in the petroleum products import bill in 2015 is a clear manifestation that the high prices Ghanaians are paying for petroleum products is not justified.
CAPITALISE ON DIGITAL ECONOMY TO UNLEASH POTENTIAL - PREZ MAHAMA
President John Dramani Mahama has urged the youth to take advantage of the fast-growing digital economy to unleash their potential.
KOMENDA FACTORY AT PILOTING AND TESTING STAGE - MOTI
The Komenda Sugar Factory is now at a piloting and testing stage, where calibration of the machines and equipment is taking place, Trade and Industry Ministry has clarified.
PEF AIMS TO SIMPLIFY REGISTRATION, LICENSING OF BUSINESSES
The Private Enterprises Federation (PEF) is streamlining the process of acquiring business licensing and permits for business operations for the development and economic growth of the private sector.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- 2019 budget: Glad tidings of great joy only on paper?
- Video: I was thrown out like piece of cargo - Adoboli breaks down in tears
- Gov't urged to re-introduce Plant Breeders’ Bill to parliament
- Rebecca Foundation welcomes home first batch of exchange students
- Haatso residents fight GOIL over siting of fuel station
- Discharged Andah recounts multiple portions of blessings
- Scientists caution over calls for labelling of GMOs
- FIDO trains Kaneshie market women in Financial & Digital Literacy
- Women scientists must go into politics —Former Presidential Advisor
- Unity Air gets operation certificate
- MTN Ghana holds Customer Outreach Day
- UEW rolls out year-long programme to celebrate 25 years
- 2019 Budget: Finance Minister's 'completed recreational park' at Oda
- 1998 year group of APASS refurbishes school dining hall
- Photo of the week: The Bawumia reminder