Ejisu Krappa in the Ashanti Region lighted up with a host of Gospel Artists as Erduk Praise, the annual thanksgiving Program organised by the Erduk Group of Companies, was held.
A massive crowd turned out to join Management, Staff and partners of Erduk Group of Companies to sing praises and thank God for the 2016 business years and to forge ahead in 2017. The theme was: 'Declaring his glorious works'.
The event kick-started with congregational songs and a Sermon from Apostle Kingsford Kyei Mensah, Area Head, Church of Pentecost, Kwadaso. It also witnessed special prayers for the Chief Executive Officer of Erduk Group of Companies, Mr. Eric Duku and his family and the entire workers of Erduk Group of Companies.
Kumawood Actor, Joseph Nana Osei, popularly known as Wayoosi, was also present to give a testimony after recovering from an illness that nearly took his life.
He was accompanied by fellow actor Akwasi Boadi aka Akrobeto.
Gospel Artists on the night from the local front who lighted up the event with song performances included Nicholas Omane Acheampong, Mama Esther, Evangelist Daina Asamoah, Daina Antwi Hamilton, Augustina Addison, Fred Oware Junior, Great Ampong, Ernest Acheampong, Elder Akwasi Mireku, Francis Adjei, Francis Asumadu, Nacee and a host of others.
In his remark, Mr. Eric Duku, Chief Executive Officer of Erduk Group of Companies noted the annual Erduk Praise event was important on the Group’s calendar as the day was used to celebrate and proclaim the good works of God as it takes stock of its operations.
“We do this every year because we believe without God we could not have reached this far as a group. 2016 has been good for us and we are looking forward to a successful 2017 business year” he said
Erduk Group is one of the leading providers of construction services and concrete products in Ghana. Its quality services coupled with the state of the art facilities and products have elevated the company to be second to none in Ghana and in the West African sub-region and beyond.
The Company started as a retailer of Ghacem cement and assorted iron rod products, then incorporated as a Sole Proprietorship, trading as Erduk Concrete Products and Building Works from December 2009 until in February, 2013, it was elevated to a distributorship status of Ghacem on probation and in the month of August 2013 by deed of high Ghacem cement liftings, it was approved and elevated to a fully accredited distributorship status, giving it the mandate to distribute the product nationwide and beyond.
Currently, the company operates throughout Ghana and is penetrating the Burkina Faso market as well through an Upper West Based Sub – Distributor.
Through hard work and perseverance, Erduk Company Limited is currently the top distributor of Ghacem cement as the company was adjudged overall best distributor for his excellent contribution to Ghacem’s 2016 sales and respectable market share, a feat it also won in 2015.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Rawlings calls for environmental vigilantism
- ‘Developers, politicians have conspired to take over our lands’ – CSIR
- Video: Ghana Connect discusses gender-based violence
- Implement new mining policy effectively- Media coalition against galamsey tells gov't
- Cargill calls on COCOBOD, Agric Minister
- 4-year-old girl dead after being defiled
- Ban on small-scale mining lifted
- New dawn as gov’t train ‘galamseyers’ to mine the right way
- From grass to grace: How a young man surmounted challenges to become CEO
- Anti-galamsey taskforce attacked over arrest of Chinese miners
- Special report and photos: A boy’s wish
- Prampram Mankralo gunned down by unknown assailants
- Newspaper headlines: Friday, December 14, 2018
- Man quits his job to wait for “dream girl” he made eye contact with for 10 seconds
- City Construction & Properties Awards launched to promote building excellence