Western Union, the global leader in money transfer service, has rewarded 130 customers across the country for their loyalty and usage of the Western Union Money Transfer Service.
The Customers rewarded under a promotion dubbed: ‘Western Union Back to School,’ saw them presented with consolation prizes such as iPads, Appliance packages which consists of rechargeable standing fans, pressing irons and electric kettles.
The promotion which spanned September 15 to October 15, 2017 was aimed at appreciating customers for making Western Union their preferred money transfer service.
Mr Joseph Nketsiah, the General Manager of Treasury, HFC Bank, said the promotion was to reward loyal customers and also to attract potential customers to the Western Union brand.
He said due to the value Western Union had placed on its customers it had designed promotions such as Easter Promotion, Back to School Promotion and Year End Promotion in order to shower gifts on the customers.
Mr Nketsiah noted that the regular flow of remittance from the developed countries to Africa for the past 10 years had strengthened its economical prowess and improved standard of living of its citizenry.
He said over the past years of reliability and experience, Western Union can be described as fast, convenient and reliable.
He said in Ghana, Western Union had over 1,700 outlets from thus making it easier for customers to receive their remittances than any other money transfer entity.
Some of the lucky winners expressed gratitude to Western Union and called on the citizenry to patronize the services as it could be compared to none.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- 2019 budget: Glad tidings of great joy only on paper?
- Video: I was thrown out like piece of cargo - Adoboli breaks down in tears
- Gov't urged to re-introduce Plant Breeders’ Bill to parliament
- Rebecca Foundation welcomes home first batch of exchange students
- Haatso residents fight GOIL over siting of fuel station
- Discharged Andah recounts multiple portions of blessings
- Scientists caution over calls for labelling of GMOs
- FIDO trains Kaneshie market women in Financial & Digital Literacy
- Women scientists must go into politics —Former Presidential Advisor
- Unity Air gets operation certificate
- MTN Ghana holds Customer Outreach Day
- UEW rolls out year-long programme to celebrate 25 years
- 2019 Budget: Finance Minister's 'completed recreational park' at Oda
- 1998 year group of APASS refurbishes school dining hall
- Photo of the week: The Bawumia reminder