Lawyers of The Multimedia Group have written to private legal practitioner, Kojo Graham, retracting and apologising for comments made by MP for Assin Central on Badwam on Adom TV.
The Multimedia Group says it cannot substantiate allegations of thievery Kennedy Agyepong made against lawyer Graham during the 13 June and July 11 2017 broadcasts.
"That our client has been unable to find proof of said claims among others that Kojo Graham was a thief, corrupt, acted with others in manipulation of lottery wins and engaged in acts of corruption and conflict of interest while he was on the Board of the NLA between 2009-2013 or thereafter, and that he wrongly awarded a contract to his own company.
"That in the circumstances, our client regrets the use of its platform to propagate said claims, divorces itself from same, and assures your client that same will not be repeated," the letter said.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- LECIAD sends off Prof. Mensa-Bonsu in style
- Reduce cost of power by 15%; water by 12% - TUC proposes for 2019 tariff review
- 20,000 pieces of wax prints impounded for tax evasion
- GES worried over lack of attention for Physical Education
- Contempt of court looms over construction of Madina-Adentan footbridges
- Man’s presumed brain tumor miraculously disappears a day before surgery
- B/A: UNDP, COCOBOD train community resource managers
- Today's front pages
- Coach acquitted and discharged over “fingering” a minor
- Wives United in Prayer Newtwork supports blind coconut seller
- Defunct UT Bank chases Woyome for GH¢9.4m debt
- E.P. Church honours Bawumia for his religious tolerance
- GHACCO applauds gov't for promoting clean cooking
- KNUST: Teacher unions restore suspended services
- Government accused of distributing expiring fertilizers to farmers