The McDan Group has picked two high profile mementos in separate Awards ceremonies recently.
Last Thursday, McDan Shipping, a subsidiary of the McDan Group emerged as Ghana Club 100, Number 36 company; the only shipping firm in the prestigious Awards ceremony.
The renowned company's works attracted the attention of the United Kingdom Ghana Chamber of Commerce (UKGCC) maiden Business Excellence Awards as logistics company of the year; shrugging off stiff opposition from giants in the industry.
Mrs Abigail McKorley(L) receiving the Ghana club 100, 36th company award from Finance Minister Ken Ofori Atta
Group chairman, Dr Daniel Mckorley described the feats as recognition of some investments and sacrifices the company has made.
Dr Mckorley mentioned “The company has made great strides over the years. We would continue to work towards meeting our clients and stakeholders requirements and needs in a timely and competitive manner.”
Have your say
More News Headlines
- 3 persons jailed for receiving stolen items
- Self-styled journalist charged for fraud
- UN chief deplores lack of civilian protection in armed conflict
- Freedom of worship is not complete in Ghana - Abotsi
- Let's develop national character for sustainable good governance - Rawlings
- MTN Heroes of Change Season 5 10 finalists named
- Photos: Careguide Montessori School marks AU Day
- PDS waives over ¢100m for Krobo Odumase residents
- Photos: Articulated truck tumbles on the Kwame Nkrumah Overhead
- Ghanaian scientist, Prof. Torto awarded Agropolis Louis Malassis Prize
- The Odumase bill that has led to a kill
- Security guard jailed for threatening former minister
- Defence Minister picks Chokosi, Konkomba leaders as microphones for peace mission
- Tumu SHS: Two high-schoolers nabbed for vandalism over seized phones
- Ghana may legalise same-sex marriage in 2039 - Kpebu