The McDan Group has picked two high profile mementos in separate Awards ceremonies recently.
Last Thursday, McDan Shipping, a subsidiary of the McDan Group emerged as Ghana Club 100, Number 36 company; the only shipping firm in the prestigious Awards ceremony.
The renowned company's works attracted the attention of the United Kingdom Ghana Chamber of Commerce (UKGCC) maiden Business Excellence Awards as logistics company of the year; shrugging off stiff opposition from giants in the industry.
Mrs Abigail McKorley(L) receiving the Ghana club 100, 36th company award from Finance Minister Ken Ofori Atta
Group chairman, Dr Daniel Mckorley described the feats as recognition of some investments and sacrifices the company has made.
Dr Mckorley mentioned “The company has made great strides over the years. We would continue to work towards meeting our clients and stakeholders requirements and needs in a timely and competitive manner.”
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Female genital mutilation practices in Ghana: A note to the Ministry of Gender, Child and Social Protection
- Relegating local dishes to background cause of low productivity
- Love potion for sale: Herbalist claims to possess powers that prevent divorce
- I don’t know why my men wore masks - SWAT Commander Azugu
- 'My boys overacted' – SWAT commander tells Short Commission
- Komla Dumor family outlines 5th-anniversary plans
- 6 new districts to be inaugurated on Tuesday
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, February 18, 2019
- Ghana Publishing Company, KNUST sign deal to promote research, skills dev’t
- Ghanaian engineers urge gov’t to intensify investment in technology, innovation
- GIS to begin nationwide crackdown on landlords renting out to ‘illegal residents’
- Top UK high schools to recruit students, footballers in Ghana
- Woman goes viral for reviewing brands of soap on how good they taste
- 5 best trips for solo travellers
- UN experts urge govt to ensure justice for slain Ahmed