The McDan Group has picked two high profile mementos in separate Awards ceremonies recently.
Last Thursday, McDan Shipping, a subsidiary of the McDan Group emerged as Ghana Club 100, Number 36 company; the only shipping firm in the prestigious Awards ceremony.
The renowned company's works attracted the attention of the United Kingdom Ghana Chamber of Commerce (UKGCC) maiden Business Excellence Awards as logistics company of the year; shrugging off stiff opposition from giants in the industry.
Mrs Abigail McKorley(L) receiving the Ghana club 100, 36th company award from Finance Minister Ken Ofori Atta
Group chairman, Dr Daniel Mckorley described the feats as recognition of some investments and sacrifices the company has made.
Dr Mckorley mentioned “The company has made great strides over the years. We would continue to work towards meeting our clients and stakeholders requirements and needs in a timely and competitive manner.”
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Prioritise education, digital connectivity – Lagarde advises gov't
- The five top destinations to visit in 2019 – an insider’s guide
- “World’s prettiest man” has to show ID to prove he’s male
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, December 18, 2018
- Military brutality: CHRAJ recommends GH¢30,000 compensation to boy assaulted 2yrs ago
- Gambler petitions after betting company's refusal to pay win
- Graduates urged to explore opportunities under social intervention programmes
- Staff impersonators arrested for extorting money from patients at TTH
- Photos: University of Ghana sea turtle released after being held ‘hostage’ in Ekumfi
- KLM opens new flagship Crown Lounge at Amsterdam's Schiphol airport
- This company will pay you $100,000 to give up your smartphone for a year
- Suspended school feeding boss fires back: 'I have not engaged in malfeasance'
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, December 17, 2018
- 9 Chinese illegal miners arrested as ban on small-scale mining ends today
- Santa on the naughty list after 'swearing at children'