At least two people are feared dead in a bizarre accident at Tema, Sunday evening.
Two giant rocks on top of a truck fell on a BMW, crushing two occupants, an eyewitness confirmed to Joy News.
It took police officials several hours to rescue a third person who has since been rushed to the Tema General hospital.
The eye witness who gave his name as John, said the truck was negotiating a curve when the rocks tumbled down onto the BMW killing two of the occupants, the driver and a female passenger seated in front.
The third passenger seated behind survived. The bodies of the crushed occupants have been removed after several hours.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- CORRECTION: Amidu’s eligibility as Special Prosecutor: A-G ordered to file defence
- Accra floods: Akufo-Addo inspects dredging works
- Western regional minister, DCE dine with Free SHS students
- Special Prosecutor asked to explain fuel theft by staff
- Akufo-Addo must ensure no GMO in Ghana’s Agric agenda – FSG
- Photos: Eugene Arhin supports Muslims at Awutu Bawjiase
- Global Agric firm calls for increased investments in research
- Radio Gold, XYZ staff and others hit Accra streets over closure of radio stations
- Kumasi: Heavy downpour revives fear for lives, properties
- Photos/Video: Floods wreak havoc in Accra
- Peace Council urge gov't to extend training on terrorism to citizens
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Threat of terror: ‘Be vigilant of suspicious behaviours’ - GPCC
- This woman claims she can’t find a job because of her good looks
- The ‘sacred forests’ of northern Ethiopia