At least two people are feared dead in a bizarre accident at Tema, Sunday evening.
Two giant rocks on top of a truck fell on a BMW, crushing two occupants, an eyewitness confirmed to Joy News.
It took police officials several hours to rescue a third person who has since been rushed to the Tema General hospital.
The eye witness who gave his name as John, said the truck was negotiating a curve when the rocks tumbled down onto the BMW killing two of the occupants, the driver and a female passenger seated in front.
The third passenger seated behind survived. The bodies of the crushed occupants have been removed after several hours.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- NAM1 will be in Ghana upon final determination of Dubai case – Police, EOCO
- Congressman proposes travel ban on Ken Agyapong over Anas' partner killing
- Investigator killing: Time to say enough is enough – Ken Ashigbey
- Photos: Killed undercover investigator buried
- Rev. Korankye Ankrah praises Chief Imam
- Yo-Naa Abubakari Mahama is new Ya Naa-elect
- It's time to nip creeping Fake News challenge in the bud – Oppong Nkrumah
- Ahmed murder an attack on press freedom – US Embassy
- OneGhana Movement wants Kennedy Agyapong prosecuted
- 120 Ghanaian police officers heading to Somalia
- GPHA offers ¢50,000 bounty for killers of PR Manager
- Killing of football bribes investigator a dent on Ghana's democracy -GII
- Nigeria most dangerous country for Christians in West Africa - Report
- Newspaper headlines: Friday, January 18, 2019
- Building cathedral but removing RME from syllabus is hypocrisy – Educationist