The Youth Employment Agency (YEA) will conduct a headcount of all beneficiaries on all of its modules to take inventory of those at post and otherwise.
The Agency will also undertake a comprehensive verification of the number of beneficiaries under the sanitation module.
This was contained in a leaked memo after a meeting with the Agency’s management and Board on September 22, 2017.
Management has also resolved to take steps to pay allowances due staff from June to September 2017.
Below are the resolutions made after the meeting:
Management wishes to bring to the attention of all staff that, at the Agency's Board Meeting held on 22nd September, 2017 the following resolutions/decisions were made and all staff are to take note and comply accordingly:
- The provisions in the Conditions of Service pertaining to the payment of allowances to the Board Members, CEO, Deputy CEOs and all staff in the category of levels 8 - 13 have been suspended temporarily for review.
- That in view of the financial constraints, Management is directed to take steps to pay allowances due staff from June, 2017 to September, 2017.
- That all appointments made by Management are ratified.
- That all officers in acting positions for more than one (1) year are with immediate effect revoked.
- That Management is directed to conduct an HR Audit of the Human Resources of the Agency.
- That Management conducts a head count of all Beneficiaries on all modules.
- That Management undertakes a comprehensive verification of the number of Beneficiaries under the sanitation module
- That the restructuring exercise initiated by Management is ratified and Management should ensure that all due processes are followed.
Management is taking steps to ensure the effective implementation of the above directives.
Counting on your cooperation
Leave a comment