Bishop Herman Senior High School (BIHECO), a Catholic all boys’ second cycle institution located in Kpando in Volta Region, commemorates their 65th anniversary from 29th October to 4th of November 2017.
Bishop Herman College as it is known, is home to about 1,500 students spread across seven houses pursuing Science, General Arts, Business and Visual Arts programmes.
The College also has a teaching staff population of about 60 and 45 non-teaching staff.
Noted for their excellence in academia, Bishop Herman stand as the best performing school in the Volta Region according WAEC rankings and their passion for science led them to win the maiden edition of the National Robotics Competition and two subsequent competitions.
The school has also produced a number of prominent Ghanaians ranging from Bishop Emeritus of Ho, Francis Lodonu, veteran movie star Gavivina Tamakloe, Hip-pop artiste Ayigbe Edem, former Chief Executive of COCOBOD Tony Fofie, businessman and public enemy Alfred Woyome who is the center of the controversial GHȻ52 million judgement debt case.
The celebration which climaxes on November 4, is expected to be graced by many, including past students and dignitaries from the Ghana Education Service.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Political leaders should live up to their trusts - Peace Council Chair
- Journalist in ¢5m blackmail of ECG MD
- LECIAD sends off Prof. Mensa-Bonsu in style
- TUC pushes for utility tariff reduction
- 20,000 pieces of wax prints impounded for tax evasion
- GES worried over lack of attention for Physical Education
- Contempt of court looms over construction of Madina-Adentan footbridges
- Man’s presumed brain tumor miraculously disappears a day before surgery
- B/A: UNDP, COCOBOD train community resource managers
- Today's front pages
- Coach acquitted and discharged over “fingering” a minor
- Wives United in Prayer Newtwork supports blind coconut seller
- Defunct UT Bank chases Woyome for GH¢9.4m debt
- E.P. Church honours Bawumia for his religious tolerance
- GHACCO applauds gov't for promoting clean cooking