When it comes to long fingernails, Ayanna Williams has nailed the world record.
Williams, of Houston, Texas, has fingernails with a combined total length of 18 feet, 10.9 inches, making her the current Guinness World Record holder in that category.
The previous record holder, Chris “The Dutchess” Walton, had nails that were 19 feet, 9 inches long, but she was scratched from the record book after she cut them, according to a Guinness spokeswoman.
Williams is officially fingered as the new fingernail champ in the 2018 edition of Guinness World Records, which was released today.
She’s not the only one who made the record books handily. Some of the weirder records appear below.
Longest Fingernails (Current)
Jonathan Browning/Guinness World Records
You Jianxia of Changzhou, Jiangsu, China has eyelashes measuring 4.88 inches long.
Tallest High Top Fade
Cat With Longest Tail
Largest Crazy Coupe
Most Jenga Blocks Removed By Whip
Rubiks Cube Wizard
World’s Heaviest Bicycle
Most Balloons Blown Up In An Hour
Largest Collection Of Teddy Bears
Prosthetic Tattoo Arm
Largest Covered Wagon
Largest Collection Of Batman Memorabilia
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Investigator killing: Time to say enough is enough – Ken Ashigbey
- Photos: Killed undercover investigator buried
- Rev. Korankye Ankrah praises Chief Imam
- Yo-Naa Abubakari Mahama is new Ya Naa-elect
- It's time to nip creeping Fake News challenge in the bud – Oppong Nkrumah
- Ahmed murder an attack on press freedom – US Embassy
- OneGhana Movement wants Kennedy Agyapong prosecuted
- 120 Ghanaian police officers heading to Somalia
- GPHA offers ¢50,000 bounty for killers of PR Manager
- Killing of football bribes investigator a dent on Ghana's democracy -GII
- Nigeria most dangerous country for Christians in West Africa - Report
- Newspaper headlines: Friday, January 18, 2019
- Building cathedral but removing RME from syllabus is hypocrisy – Educationist
- Pennsylvania police seek volunteers to get drunk for training exercise
- Wave of killings 'threaten right to life, liberty of Ghanaians' -- Amnesty Int'l