The law enforcement officers then proceeded to his room at Okorase, Koforidua and conducted a search which revealed three sets of Ghana Police uniform [one set of Camouflage, Set of Black Uniform, a blue-black Police Uniform], a blue-black berret with police crest, name tag bearing No. 50721 Prince Baah, in his possession.
Other items such as a pair of long black boots, a bayonet, specimen charged sheet book, police belt with ammunition Porch containing two body spray which looks like pepper spray and a tarsar as well as police flashlight were also retrieved.
During interrogation, the suspect told police that he got the uniforms from a policeman stationed at Kumasi and Effiduase but bought the other accoutrement at Asawase, Kumasi.
The exhibits have been retained whilst suspect is detained for investigation.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- 'We don’t care about 2019 budget' – Spare parts dealers
- The Royal Express luxury train is the best way to see Japan
- Reverse Pinocchio – Researchers find that your nose shrinks when you lie
- Today's front pages
- Assistant headmaster of KUHIS suspended over sodomy allegations
- The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2019 now open
- Students Loan Trust Fund apologises for delay in disbursement
- ‘Sack Ursula’: MP urges after ‘rude’ letter to BoG Secretary
- Political leaders should live up to their trusts - Peace Council Chair
- Journalist in ¢5m blackmail of ECG MD
- LECIAD sends off Prof. Mensa-Bonsu in style
- TUC pushes for utility tariff reduction
- 20,000 pieces of wax prints impounded for tax evasion
- GES worried over lack of attention for Physical Education
- Contempt of court looms over construction of Madina-Adentan footbridges