Lawyers of The Multimedia Group have written to private legal practitioner, Kojo Graham, retracting and apologising for comments made by MP for Assin Central on Badwam on Adom TV.
The Multimedia Group says it cannot substantiate allegations of thievery Kennedy Agyepong made against lawyer Graham during the 13 June and July 11 2017 broadcasts.
"That our client has been unable to find proof of said claims among others that Kojo Graham was a thief, corrupt, acted with others in manipulation of lottery wins and engaged in acts of corruption and conflict of interest while he was on the Board of the NLA between 2009-2013 or thereafter, and that he wrongly awarded a contract to his own company.
"That in the circumstances, our client regrets the use of its platform to propagate said claims, divorces itself from same, and assures your client that same will not be repeated," the letter said.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Mortuary workers to strike over unfavourable working conditions
- Gov't does not have what it takes to sustain Free SHS programme - Prof. Aryeetey
- Motorists appeal to government to fix street lights
- That's My Opinion: Is Free SHS for votes or for development?
- We used rubber bullets on Adentan protestors not live ammunition – Police
- KNUST primary teachers strike
- Petition for removal of Chief Justice sent to President
- Patrons ask for more of Luv FM-Golden Tulip Bridal Fair
- More classroom, dormitories from $1.5bn GETFund facility - Akufo-Addo
- Addis Ababa to host Ethio-Ghana Trade & Finance Conference in April 2019
- Ghanaian launches '100 Laptop Give Away Project' for African students
- Free SHS: Minister justifies aggregate 30s in ‘big’ schools
- Ghana will lose pride of place as best performing WASSCE country – Ablakwa fears
- 2019 Suzuki Jimny hits Ghanaian market
- Today's front pages