Lawyers of The Multimedia Group have written to private legal practitioner, Kojo Graham, retracting and apologising for comments made by MP for Assin Central on Badwam on Adom TV.
The Multimedia Group says it cannot substantiate allegations of thievery Kennedy Agyepong made against lawyer Graham during the 13 June and July 11 2017 broadcasts.
"That our client has been unable to find proof of said claims among others that Kojo Graham was a thief, corrupt, acted with others in manipulation of lottery wins and engaged in acts of corruption and conflict of interest while he was on the Board of the NLA between 2009-2013 or thereafter, and that he wrongly awarded a contract to his own company.
"That in the circumstances, our client regrets the use of its platform to propagate said claims, divorces itself from same, and assures your client that same will not be repeated," the letter said.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Video: I was thrown out like piece of cargo - Adoboli breaks down in tears
- Gov't urged to re-introduce Plant Breeders’ Bill to parliament
- Rebecca Foundation welcomes home first batch of exchange students
- Haatso residents fight GOIL over siting of fuel station
- Discharged Andah recounts multiple portions of blessings
- Scientists caution over calls for labelling of GMOs
- FIDO trains Kaneshie market women in Financial & Digital Literacy
- Women scientists must go into politics —Former Presidential Advisor
- Unity Air gets operation certificate
- MTN Ghana holds Customer Outreach Day
- UEW rolls out year-long programme to celebrate 25 years
- 2019 Budget: Finance Minister's 'completed recreational park' at Oda
- 1998 year group of APASS refurbishes school dining hall
- Photo of the week: The Bawumia reminder
- Protest erupts over terrible Hohoe roads