Those hunting for crisp and customizable fashion and magazine WordPress themes this holiday season can save time and money with the help of Fashiona Premium WordPress Blog & Magazine theme that has just been launched onto the market.
The new WordPress theme can be used to create any fashion blog or magazine website with famed ease of the WordPress platform.
Just as all WordPress users expect, the new Fashiona theme for blogs is rich with features that include full customization, sticky sidebars, unlimited sidebars, slider, carousel and 600+ Google Web fonts.
Fashion bloggers and website managers will particularly appreciate the availability of unlimited colors, different post formats and blog layouts and full documentation for a perfect set up.
The Premium Fashion WordPress Theme is affordable and comes with free support, along with a free version.
“We develop stunning WordPress themes from static bootstrap HTML templates. Share and enjoy our beautifully designed responsive templates this holiday season,” said a Ghanaian spokesperson from WP3Layouts.com, the developers of Fashiona WordPress Template.
Fashiona is designed to be mobile responsive with a clean coded interface. The theme will be useful for blogs and websites from a wide range of industries, including fashion, travel, sports, food, news magazine, personal blogging, etc.
Users will love the easy drag and drop homepage layers that give them total control of their website homepage and use it with no limits to meet their specific requirements.
The Best WordPress Theme for blogs also features several time saving utilities such as social media buttons, custom ‘About ME’ widget, recent post with featured image widget, two header menu options and more. Installation of Fashiona is easy and users can start blogging immediately after activating the theme.
In addition to producing premium themes, the team at WP3Layouts are also masters when it comes to free simple WordPress Themes suitable for blogging and corporate websites. For more information, please visit: www.wp3layouts.com
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- Terrible Ashongman roads cause residents to demand immediate action
- Cocoa Nti fertilizer certified – Scientist tells court
- Give Me Hope Foundation gears up for its Needy Child Outreach programme
- Hanna Tetteh gets new UN post, heads UN Office at AU
- Curfew imposed at Bole over deadly chieftaincy clashes
- SSGL is Environmental, Sanitation Services Company of the Year
- 42 minors rescued from slavery on Volta Lake
- Trust God, build well - Minister advises potential victims of earth tremors
- Police open probe into sexual assault of British girls, teacher at gunpoint
- Accra Technical University to offer training in drone technology
- Free SHS: Kufuor poo-poo’s ‘rich must pay’ argument
- National Chief Imam honours Dr Bawumia
- Avoid redundancy exercise if possible – HR expert counsels practitioners
- Students Loan Trust releases GHS7m for applicants