At least two people have died with dozen others in critical condition following renewed chieftaincy clashes in Bolga in the Upper East Region Saturday.
The injured persons have been rushed to the Bolga Hospital for treatment while the dead bodies have been deposited at the morgue.
Residents told Joy News' Upper East Regional Correspondent, Albert Sore they are afraid of reprisal attack after the Saturday.
The police in the Region have stepped up security in the area to prevent an escalation of violence.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Controversy-plagued UEW halts 2019 graduation
- Wa regional hospital boss sacked
- Name those you accuse – Dr. Akwetey tells 'undermined' Special Prosecutor
- Tiger fleeing floodwaters breaks into home, relaxes in bed
- Residents chase out police for bringing back alleged witches
- Video: Baako explains why police disobeyed court order on Afoko bail
- Lordina Mahama bags Master of Laws degree in UK
- Desperate pet owner offers his home to whoever finds his lost dog
- Ban on hunting , capturing of wild animals begins August 1
- Sandwinners destroying water source for Asutsuare residents
- Methodist Church Ghana won't support same-sex marriage
- Gov't to establish permanent body to protect, ensure media freedom
- Advocacy group applauds NaCCA boss
- Germany, Norway support KAIPTC’s maiden Kofi Annan Peace and Security Forum
- Gov't reiterates commitment to protecting journalists