Emotional tributes from individuals and organisations characterised a solemn memorial service held for late broadcaster, Kwadwo Asare-Baffuor Acheampong, popularly known as KABA.
KABA was pronounced dead upon arrival at the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital on Saturday, November 18, 2017.
He had been rushed to the hospital after he suddenly fell sick early on Saturday.
He was 37 years old.
Watch videos of the tributes delivered by representatives of the National Democratic Congress (NDC), New Patriotic Party (NPP) and the management of the Multimedia Group Limited.
MP for North Tongu in the Volta Region, Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa delivered the tribute on behalf of the NDC; NPP MP for Assin South in the Central Region, John Ntim Fordjour, delivered the tribute on behalf of the governing party.
Ken Ansah represented the Multimedia Group Limited.
Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa
John Ntim Fordjour
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Man’s presumed brain tumor miraculously disappears a day before surgery
- B/A: UNDP, COCOBOD train community resource managers
- Today's front pages
- Coach acquitted and discharged over “fingering” a minor
- Wives United in Prayer Newtwork supports blind coconut seller
- Defunct UT Bank chases Woyome for GH¢9.4m debt
- E.P. Church honours Bawumia for his religious tolerance
- GHACCO applauds gov't for promoting clean cooking
- KNUST: Teacher unions restore suspended services
- Government accused of distributing expiring fertilizers to farmers
- Give Me Hope Foundation partners Alfie Design to train women in deprived c'nities
- Japanese passport now world's most powerful
- Ghana, Qatar sign 5 Memoranda of Understanding
- 95-year-old man wakes up at his own funeral, says he was just taking a nap
- Dagbon youth fight to keep Chereponi out of new region