This picture of late Asempa FM presenter Kwadwo Asare Baffour Acheampong privately known as KABA was taken last Tuesday, four days before his death.
He was captured in the studio with Education Minister, Dr Matthew Opoku Prempeh during an interview in which the Minister criticised his predecessor Professor Jane Naana Opoku-Agyeman.
KABA, as usual, took on the Minister, holding him to task for comments made in the past. The presenter's untimely death last Saturday has triggered a huge response, with tributes pouring in from all corners of the world.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Wives United in Prayer Newtwork supports blind coconut seller
- Defunct UT Bank chases Woyome for GH¢9.4m debt
- E.P. Church honours Bawumia for his religious tolerance
- GHACCO applauds gov't for promoting clean cooking
- KNUST: Teacher unions restore suspended services
- Government accused of distributing expiring fertilizers to farmers
- Give Me Hope Foundation partners Alfie Design to train women in deprived c'nities
- Japanese passport now world's most powerful
- Ghana, Qatar sign 5 Memoranda of Understanding
- 95-year-old man wakes up at his own funeral, says he was just taking a nap
- Dagbon youth fight to keep Chereponi out of new region
- Update: KNUST reopens Friday
- EC Commissioner goes soul-winning at Accra Mall
- 'Time to possess nations' -The Church Of Pentecost unveils 5-year vision
- Ghana Library Authority revives 20-yr broken union with Book Aid Int.