On Thursday, October 5, 2015, teachers were celebrated across the country.
The theme for this year’s celebration was "Teaching in freedom and empowering the teachers" yet the lack of motivation of the teacher continues.
Years of government indebtedness to teachers, lack of learning and teaching materials, yet in all these the best is expected from the teacher.
Vice President of NGRAT, Angel Kabonu and Steven Desu, Prime Servant of Innovative Teachers Association, will lay it bare, mind boggling analysis.
Today’s is a must watch show.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- ‘Sack Ursula’: MP urges after ‘rude’ letter to BoG Secretary
- Political leaders should live up to their trusts - Peace Council Chair
- Journalist in ¢5m blackmail of ECG MD
- LECIAD sends off Prof. Mensa-Bonsu in style
- TUC pushes for utility tariff reduction
- 20,000 pieces of wax prints impounded for tax evasion
- GES worried over lack of attention for Physical Education
- Contempt of court looms over construction of Madina-Adentan footbridges
- Man’s presumed brain tumor miraculously disappears a day before surgery
- B/A: UNDP, COCOBOD train community resource managers
- Today's front pages
- Coach acquitted and discharged over “fingering” a minor
- Wives United in Prayer Newtwork supports blind coconut seller
- Defunct UT Bank chases Woyome for GH¢9.4m debt
- E.P. Church honours Bawumia for his religious tolerance