Extremely strange footage shows Russian women strip down to their underwear and beg drivers on a motorway for money, allegedly as part of a workshop on finding a husband.
The women approach motorists asking for 100 roubles – the equivalent of £1 – so they can go on a shopping trip.
According to local reports, the stunt was somehow supposed to give them confidence and experience so they could find their soulmate in holy matrimony.
Well, a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do?
It was filmed in Kazan, a city in central Russia’s Republic of Tatarstan.
A witness who filmed the unusual sight on their smartphone heard one of the women say: ‘Do you have 100 roubles for a T-shirt. We are going to Nizhniy Novgorod. This is a quest. Please help us.’ The weird workshop was supposed to teach them how to behave in order to get a man to put a ring on it.
Apparently, the woman had paid around £250 each to take part in the three-day course.
But strangely, it wasn’t immediately clear that that was the reason they were half naked and approaching passing cars.
One user online, ‘Andrey Ol’, commented: ‘I thought they were looking for Pokemon.’
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Implement new mining policy effectively- Media coalition against galamsey tells gov't
- Cargill calls on COCOBOD, Agric Minister
- 4-year-old girl dead after being defiled
- Ban on small-scale mining lifted
- New dawn as gov’t train ‘galamseyers’ to mine the right way
- From grass to grace: How a young man surmounted challenges to become CEO
- Anti-galamsey taskforce attacked over arrest of Chinese miners
- Special report and photos: A boy’s wish
- Prampram Mankralo gunned down by unknown assailants
- Newspaper headlines: Friday, December 14, 2018
- Man quits his job to wait for “dream girl” he made eye contact with for 10 seconds
- City Construction & Properties Awards launched to promote building excellence
- The deadliest place in Earth’s history?
- NCA warns defaulting radio stations to settle authorisation fees
- Gov't working on law to improve cybersecurity environment