Fante Empire has honoured some of its illustrious citizens who have excelled in their respective fields.
The event at the Obaatampa Hall in Mankessim last Saturday saw businessman, James Korsah-Brown honoured for his extraordinary contribution over the years.
Mr Korsah-Brown has been supporting the communities in sports development, education, and entertainment as well as undertaking numerous socio-economic projects.
His honour came as no surprise as many of the populace trouped the event ground just to get a glimpse of the young and vibrant man.
The indigene of Saltpond is currently the Board Chairman of 3 Music Award (3MA) and a corporate banker.
Other citizens honoured on the day included queen-mother of Mankessim, Nana Ama Amissah, and the biggest FMCG distributor, Ama Jessica.
The Mfantseman Municipal is one of the 17 districts in the Central Region with a population was over 250,000 as at the last population census in 2010.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Short Commission: Police testimonies show breakdown in command, control – Bentil
- Manhyia widows praise Opoku-Prempeh
- Luxury car owners, others to protest tax
- This company will confess to your crush if you’re too shy to do it yourself
- Karen Halm hosts students to celebrate Day of Women and Girls in Science
- Kasapreko and partners commission 400KWp solar plant
- EOCO, Police destroy unwholesome turkey at Kpone landfill site
- Police Commander was 'sidelined' in bloody by-election in his district
- Used ladies underwear, pads, hot cakes for money rituals
- NPA to collaborate with Navy to fight fuel smugglers
- Court punishes ICGC, Cross Road Ministries branches, over excessive noise-making
- EC received no briefing from police on operational plans – Jean Mensa reveals
- Short Commission’s day one sitting has given hope – Aning
- Akufo-Addo’s Lancing College recruits Ghanaian students
- New board of ECOWAS Brown Card scheme promises improved service