Fante Empire has honoured some of its illustrious citizens who have excelled in their respective fields.
The event at the Obaatampa Hall in Mankessim last Saturday saw businessman, James Korsah-Brown honoured for his extraordinary contribution over the years.
Mr Korsah-Brown has been supporting the communities in sports development, education, and entertainment as well as undertaking numerous socio-economic projects.
His honour came as no surprise as many of the populace trouped the event ground just to get a glimpse of the young and vibrant man.
The indigene of Saltpond is currently the Board Chairman of 3 Music Award (3MA) and a corporate banker.
Other citizens honoured on the day included queen-mother of Mankessim, Nana Ama Amissah, and the biggest FMCG distributor, Ama Jessica.
The Mfantseman Municipal is one of the 17 districts in the Central Region with a population was over 250,000 as at the last population census in 2010.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Galamsey fight: Words must match actions – Dotsei Malor urges gov’t
- Surgery on eyesight of MoMo merchant attacked with acid begins
- GES presents pianos to 100 senior high schools
- Police on manhunt for Nigerians who kidnapped Estonian mission head
- Sharubutu@100: Bawuma joins other Muslims to kickstart celebrations
- Chambas calls for stronger regional partnerships to promote stability
- Otumfuo@20: 'King Solomon' Asantehene receives plaudits for wise calls on disputes
- Snakes drive President Weah out of office
- UN reiterates commitment to assist Ghana abolish vigilantism
- Nigerian jailed 7 years for defilement
- Photos: Ghana earning its stars and stripes through tourism
- Kumasi: ‘Inestimable’ number of properties consumed by fire
- Myjoyonline Week in pictures: Rawlings receives new book, Akufo-Addo in Atebubu
- Road fatalities reduce in Central region
- Akufo-Addo mourns Ghanaian head of UN Observer Force