Fante Empire has honoured some of its illustrious citizens who have excelled in their respective fields.
The event at the Obaatampa Hall in Mankessim last Saturday saw businessman, James Korsah-Brown honoured for his extraordinary contribution over the years.
Mr Korsah-Brown has been supporting the communities in sports development, education, and entertainment as well as undertaking numerous socio-economic projects.
His honour came as no surprise as many of the populace trouped the event ground just to get a glimpse of the young and vibrant man.
The indigene of Saltpond is currently the Board Chairman of 3 Music Award (3MA) and a corporate banker.
Other citizens honoured on the day included queen-mother of Mankessim, Nana Ama Amissah, and the biggest FMCG distributor, Ama Jessica.
The Mfantseman Municipal is one of the 17 districts in the Central Region with a population was over 250,000 as at the last population census in 2010.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- IHRMP honours Multimedia's HR manager
- Cat climbs into box, accidentally gets posted 700 miles away
- Guardians of Gray Masters Foundation to renovate 'deplorable' Bekwai Infirmary
- Ga East Municipal Assembly seizes developer's equipment
- GII calls for 'resurrection' of double salaries, other cold corruption cases
- Tree planters plant themselves at Commission over unpaid arrears
- 'The higher calling to serve': 18 Liberty Church pastors ordained
- Local Accra restaurant, N8TIVE, turns 1 in style
- Man charged for allegedly shooting, paralysing wife
- Opuni Trial: 'CRIG documents tampered, misfiled'
- Top prison bosses, 42 others promoted by President Akufo-Addo
- Prioritise education, digital connectivity – Lagarde advises gov't
- The five top destinations to visit in 2019 – an insider’s guide
- “World’s prettiest man” has to show ID to prove he’s male
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, December 18, 2018