Fante Empire has honoured some of its illustrious citizens who have excelled in their respective fields.
The event at the Obaatampa Hall in Mankessim last Saturday saw businessman, James Korsah-Brown honoured for his extraordinary contribution over the years.
Mr Korsah-Brown has been supporting the communities in sports development, education, and entertainment as well as undertaking numerous socio-economic projects.
His honour came as no surprise as many of the populace trouped the event ground just to get a glimpse of the young and vibrant man.
The indigene of Saltpond is currently the Board Chairman of 3 Music Award (3MA) and a corporate banker.
Other citizens honoured on the day included queen-mother of Mankessim, Nana Ama Amissah, and the biggest FMCG distributor, Ama Jessica.
The Mfantseman Municipal is one of the 17 districts in the Central Region with a population was over 250,000 as at the last population census in 2010.
More News Headlines
- Photos: 5 arrested for smuggling over 4000 bags of fertilizers
- Conquering Kilimanjaro for child online safety
- AFRICOM, Ghana Armed Forces commence Africa Endeavor 2019
- Menzgold CEO's press conference in pictures
- Repent; accept Jesus Christ - Menzgold CEO tells detractors
- Climate change in Africa: Survey finds worsening agriculture conditions
- US government deports 40 Ghanaians
- EOCO knew my travel plans - Menzgold CEO
- Rate of police contract appointments worrying
- Commonwealth begins inaugural speaker series in Accra
- I do not seek political office – Nana Appiah Mensah
- Unfreeze our accounts – Embattled Menzgold boss begs
- Full speech: NAM 1 breaks silence after 9 months detention
- SHS students challenge Parliament's Education C’ttee Chair over 'free textbook' claim
- Update: Menzgold CEO ends presser; observes minute silence for departed clients