I have been asked many times if I would do anything differently if I were the president.
My honest answer is "the system will consume me". With all the good intentions and purposes, the best of them fail woefully.
This is not because all the leaders are always bad, even though one can't defend certain actions they take.
But Folks, if I were the president, saddled with this system, drawn out of paranoia and self-interest, I will declare a revolution.
Now I know this word has landed some people in trouble, but fear not, I believe we are due a revolution, without guns or knives.
We are due "A Revolution of Truth".
For what it means and how it works, tune in tonight at 7 PM, Joy 99.7FM. My name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV, and I strongly believe we are due a Revolution.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Parents of kidnapped Takoradi girls appeal to gov’t for help
- 'Sextortion': 10 cases recorded in less than a month
- Minority speaks on assassination of Ahmed Hussein-Suale
- Fishes return to Ankobra river as illegal miners exit
- Woman's lip bitten off after getting lift to buy food
- 'Assuming without admitting,' women lawyers condemn sexual exploitation
- Photo: As Christ cleans sins, Church of Pentecost members clean streets
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, January 21, 2019
- Family of slain Ahmed appeals for public support to catch killers
- Cape Coast: Staff, students of popular SHS to boycott school over threats from encroachers
- Photos: Pra River now a stagnant, brownish sludge
- Teachers asked not to sit and teach
- Company makes employees crawl through street for not meeting sales targets
- If you can’t afford to go to Europe, try these U.S. cities
- Ahmed started receiving death threats after photos were published – Family reveals