Ghana Post is set to begin a nationwide digital address generation and property tagging exercise.
The exercise will see volunteers with branded Ghana Post costumes generating digital addresses and tagging properties across the country.
A statement issued by the head of Corporate Communications Kobi Hemaa Osisiadan-Bekoe said the exercise is free of charge but the tagging of properties will attract a fee.
The following is the full statement.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Father pulls son out of school so he can focus on video games full time
- Two planes collide at U.S. airport
- Amidu lashes out at Yaw Boaben Asamoa
- Apology from Adom FM newsroom to Sanitation Minister
- Sanitation minister apologises
- Section of Legon-Okponglo road temporarily closed
- Mass production of lawyers, forget it - CJ
- Avoke storms UEW to reinstate self as Vice-Chancellor
- 20 SHSs in Ashanti, Bono complete STEM camp in Kumasi
- 2 High Schools in U/E to remain closed for 2 weeks
- UEW VC sued by lecturer who wants Avoke back
- StanChart, Prudential Life launch savings and educational product
- Police arrest 3 with human parts
- KNUST student from less endowed SHS becomes valedictorian
- Investment in data collection important to surviving water disasters – Weather expert