Ghana Post is set to begin a nationwide digital address generation and property tagging exercise.
The exercise will see volunteers with branded Ghana Post costumes generating digital addresses and tagging properties across the country.
A statement issued by the head of Corporate Communications Kobi Hemaa Osisiadan-Bekoe said the exercise is free of charge but the tagging of properties will attract a fee.
The following is the full statement.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- I don’t know why my men wore masks - SWAT Commander Azugu
- 'My boys overacted' – SWAT commander tells Short Commission
- Komla Dumor family outlines 5th-anniversary plans
- 6 new districts to be inaugurated on Tuesday
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, February 18, 2019
- Ghana Publishing Company, KNUST sign deal to promote research, skills dev’t
- Ghanaian engineers urge gov’t to intensify investment in technology, innovation
- GIS to begin nationwide crackdown on landlords renting out to ‘illegal residents’
- Top UK high schools to recruit students, footballers in Ghana
- Woman goes viral for reviewing brands of soap on how good they taste
- 5 best trips for solo travellers
- UN experts urge govt to ensure justice for slain Ahmed
- Photos: 2 passengers allegedly raped, others robbed at gunpoint
- Veep accident: Injured security personnel, passengers discharged
- Nyantakyi and another freed by court