Ghana Post is set to begin a nationwide digital address generation and property tagging exercise.
The exercise will see volunteers with branded Ghana Post costumes generating digital addresses and tagging properties across the country.
A statement issued by the head of Corporate Communications Kobi Hemaa Osisiadan-Bekoe said the exercise is free of charge but the tagging of properties will attract a fee.
The following is the full statement.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Ghana not prepared for looming earthquake – Geological service
- Part of Kumasi City Mall ceiling collapses
- Gold-obsessed man wears 13kg of the metal wherever he goes
- A 1,000-year-old road lost to time
- MPs advocate for revival of Maths, Science and Technology scholarship
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- Notorious robbery kingpins jailed 176 years
- Cocoa Nti fertilizer certified – Scientist tells court
- Give Me Hope Foundation gears up for its Needy Child Outreach programme
- Hanna Tetteh gets new UN post, heads UN Office at AU
- Curfew imposed at Bole over deadly chieftaincy clashes
- SSGL is Environmental, Sanitation Services Company of the Year
- 42 minors rescued from slavery on Volta Lake
- Trust God, build well - Minister advises potential victims of earth tremors
- Police open probe into sexual assault of British girls, teacher at gunpoint