Talented singer and songwriter, Ethel Eshun, popularly known as eShun, has supported children with autism in Cape Coast, the Central Region capital.
The award-winning singer walked into the Autism Compassion Africa Centre at Ola in Cape Coast on Wednesday in the company of her manager, Stephen Mensah, and a specialist in children with special needs, Ruth Baah.
The artiste supported the Centre with learning materials, assorted drinks and bottled water to help the children.
Speaking after the donation of the items, the multiple award-winning artiste, stressed the need for the world to have a special place in their hearts for children with special needs. She was more convinced that the world would be a better place for everyone if we lend a supporting hand to such persons.
“I realised it was a good thing to do. We’ve been everywhere and I needed to come and support people with autism. Most of the time we visit everywhere but fail to visit people special needs such as the children here at Autism Compassion Africa,” she said.
Clinical supervisor at Autism Compassion Africa, Akanksha Chhettri thanked the musician and her team for the gesture.
“One of our biggest goals is to integrate these individuals into our society. They are full of potentials and we need to care for them,” he averred.
Ethel Eshun born in the industrial city of Tema, eShun has dazzled her audience with her unique approach to great melodies. Her stunning vocals have captured the attention of audiences in Ghana and abroad. Since her arrival on the music scene, the talented musician has established a strong image in the music industry.
She was the first runner-up of Glo X-Factor Nigeria and participated in TV3 Mentor where she comes up 3rd Runner-Up, and MTN Project Fame West Africa and placed 3rd Runner Up. She has released many hit singles.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Photos: Hungary opens consulate in Kumasi
- GNPC CEO, Board Chair in turf war over Procurement Manager hiring
- Woman goes viral for reviewing brands of soap on how good they taste
- Short Commission: Police testimonies show breakdown in command, control – Bentil
- Manhyia widows praise Opoku-Prempeh
- Luxury car owners, others to protest tax
- This company will confess to your crush if you’re too shy to do it yourself
- Karen Halm hosts students to celebrate Day of Women and Girls in Science
- Kasapreko and partners commission 400KWp solar plant
- EOCO, Police destroy unwholesome turkey at Kpone landfill site
- Police Commander was 'sidelined' in bloody by-election in his district
- Used ladies underwear, pads, hot cakes for money rituals
- NPA to collaborate with Navy to fight fuel smugglers
- Court punishes ICGC, Cross Road Ministries branches, over excessive noise-making
- EC received no briefing from police on operational plans – Jean Mensa reveals