If you're looking to get yourself a husband, one woman might have the perfect solution for you.
Instead of selling off her unwanted gifts on eBay this Christmas, one wife has decided to take things further and offer up her husband to the highest bidder.
The woman, who lives in Hamburg and is known only by the pseudonym Dorte L, has listed her "used husband" on the online auction site over the festive season.
And the price of the man starts from just €18 (about £16) which is her lucky number.
The woman has listed her husband for sale online
Dorte, 40, claimed in the ad that she's "fed up" with her partner's negative ways and despite being married for seven years, feels they just don't "belong together anymore".
She wrote: "Dear women who may be interested.
"Over the first two days of Christmas I have realised that we simply don't belong together anymore.
"I would like to give up my husband. I am happy to negotiate the price. But no exchange. Please send me inquiries over email."
The advert was meant as a joke
Those keen to meet her husband were advised they could collect him on Christmas Day to "road test" him over Boxing Day.
The post was advertised as "Husband, used" and contained a photo of the couple's Christmas tree.
According to the Hamburger Abendblatt, her advert had many responses - but no concrete offers.
Which is probably a good thing, as it turns out it was all just a bit of fun.
She told the newspaper: "The advert was very well received. I got a lot of positive feedback and someone sent me a lot of smiley emoticons.
"I didn't want to make a drama out of it all. It was just for some amusement."
Dorte added that her husband was blissfully unaware of her eBay advert until the paper revealed all to him.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- New education curricula didn’t have our input - NAGRAT
- Ghana's Martha Pobee to review UN resource mobilisation policy
- Making Accra cleanest city in Africa by 2020: Akufo-Addo making progress?
- Obuasi alive with clients exhibition, trade show
- SONA 2019: Toilets provision evidence of $1m for each constituency pledge
- Photo of the week: The Rawlings-Akufo-Addo bromance continues
- Gov't announces plans to avert perennial Bagre Dam spillage
- GES to introduce new curricula for next academic year
- SONA 2019: Akufo-Addo breaks silence over Menzgold saga
- SONA 2019: Akufo-Addo announces new curriculum for KG to P6
- SONA 2019: 62nd Independence Day celebrations to be held in Tamale
- SONA 2019: I'm mindful of next generation not next election – Akufo-Addo
- Aggrieved customers of Gold Coast Fund Management threaten demo
- Newspaper headlines: Thursday, February 21, 2019
- Accra gets mechanical street sweepers for heavy traffic roads