Accra Brewery Limited (ABL), a subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABInBev), has celebrated its key distributors for their hard work and outstanding contribution towards the company’s continued growth in 2017.
Denby Enterprise, a key distributor, received the ultimate Gold Award, GHC 20,000.00 in cash and 150 assorted cases of the company’s products, while Emmanuel Brenya Enterprise earned the penultimate Silver Award, GHC 15,000.00 and 100 cases of assorted cases of products.
Cimarco Limited and GenX Trading Limited took home the Bronze Award and Highest Growth Award respectively.
The awards ceremony is held every year in line with the company’s goal of bringing people together for a better world and strengthening its existing relationship with its partners.
Approximately 38 of ABL’s key distributors located throughout Ghana attended the awards ceremony.
Rewards for best key distributors for Accra West, Accra East, South East, South West, Ashanti, North West, and North East were also introduced as new ways to motivate and reward performance. Danspet Enterprise, Satea Enterprise, Rems World Ghana Limited, Akora Trading Centre, Agyei Baffour and Sons Limited, Tolaram Co. Ltd. (Suyani), and Tolaram and Co. Limited. (Tamale) won the accolades respectively.
Mr. Philip Redman, ABL’s Country Director, commended the winners and other distributors for their hard work and urged them to continue to improve their performance.
He stated that “ABL’s achievements throughout the year, and the growth recorded in 2017 could not have been possible without you. ABL does not take for granted the critical role you play in our supply chain, and as a business committed to our Dream of creating the ideal company that engages, motivates and supports partners across the country, we are delighted to continue highlighting your immense contribution”.
Mr. Redman also mentioned that “ABL will be inaugurating a multi-million dollar packaging line in the second quarter of 2018, which will increase capacity and output, by setting the company towards fulfilling its growth agenda, meeting market demands, and satisfying customers”.
He added that, ‘in a bid to continue to serve our consumers by offering brand experiences that play meaningful roles in their lives, and always in a responsible way, ABL introduced Beta Malt in Returnable Glass Bottles, Stella Artois, and Eagle Extra Stout onto the market last year’.
Mr. Redman, therefore, urged the distributors “to continue to support our brand by showing tremendous target achievements. Together, we can further enrich the Ghanaian culture by highlighting the heritage of CLUB Premium Lager as the nation’s number one selling beer, and become the leading beverage manufacturer in our industry”, he concluded.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Killing of football bribes investigator a dent on Ghana's democracy -GII
- Nigeria most dangerous country for Christians in West Africa - Report
- Newspaper headlines: Friday, January 18, 2019
- Building cathedral but removing RME from syllabus is hypocrisy – Educationist
- Pennsylvania police seek volunteers to get drunk for training exercise
- Wave of killings 'threaten right to life, liberty of Ghanaians' -- Amnesty Int'l
- The world's secret club of explorers
- Limiting killing to Kennedy Agyapong is letting killers loose - Security Analyst
- Undercover investigator killing: Homicide Unit takes over probe
- Killing of undercover investigator: President expects justice ‘as soon as possible’
- Kennedy Agyapong calls for Anas arrest over Ahmed murder
- Yendi gets $30m water supply project after peaceful chieftancy process
- Family of killed undercover investigator demand justice
- We are devastated by Hussein-Suale dastardly killing - Tiger Eye PI
- Your security is in your hands - Former CID Director cautions