Ethiopian Airlines has started services to Barcelona, its 13th destination in Europe.
A colorful inaugural ceremony was held at the VIP Salon on July 1, 2018 in the presence of Ethiopian Group CEO Mr Tewolde GebreMariam, H.E. Mr Borja Montesino Martinez, Spanish Ambassador to Ethiopia, Ethiopian Executive Management members, invited guests and members of the press.
Group CEO Mr Tewolde GebreMariam expressed their delight over the launch of services to Barcelona.
Borja Montesino Martinez
Spanish Ambassador to Ethiopia H.E. Borja Montesino Martinez also commended Ethiopian Airlines for the contribution in providing seamless connectivity options for business people as well as tourists from Barcelona to the airlines’ 58 destinations in Africa via its main hub in Addis Ababa.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- New Anloga District inaugurated despite heavy downpour
- Police chief rejects subordinate's sidelining claims in bloody by-election
- SHS student in court over ¢5 robbery at knifepoint
- Yara Ghana opens new fertiliser terminal and blending facility
- There was no election taskforce for bloody by-election - Police Commander
- Menzgold demo as clients hope against all hope to retrieve investments
- 32 communities in Ofoase Ayirebi constituency get electricity
- Jumia rewards three lucky couples in its ‘Jumia Loves You’ Promo
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, February 18, 2019
- Ashanti Region: Queen mothers consider re-introducing puberty rites to fight teenage pregnancy
- Chief of Staff promises support for ‘special schools’
- Cape Coast: Basic school heads appeal for gov't assistance
- ‘We are not alone’ Police tweet video of strange light emerging from thunderstorm
- The mysterious town obsessed with ‘11’
- Police on manhunt for 4 NDC 'Hawks' over Kumasi shooting