The Problem of the day asked the contestants to describe how to solve a word problem. As simple as it sounded it seems the grimaces from the contestants showed that it was no child’s play.
The contestants albeit solving many word problems to reach the Grand Finale, they had a difficult task describing the process of doing that,
After three minutes of brain racking, the contestants presented their answers and WASS scored 3 points out of a total 10. Both Adisdael College and St Peter’s SHS got 4 points; meaning Adisadel maintainesd their close lead.
In the Speed Race, two schools St. Peter's and WASS have tied it on 22 pts. Adisco have a 3-point lead with 25. This round has been paricularly difficult especially for Peter's who used the entire round to improve their first round performance by a point.
WASS would be happy to close down Adisco's 5point gap to 3 as they plot a dagger from the back.
Adisdel College have a morale-boosting lead after picking up points dropped by WASS to just edge it over St. Peter's at the end of the first round.
Apparently, WASS weakness is Adisco strength. End of 1st Round: St. Peter's SHS - 21, WASS -17 Adisco -22pts.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Video: Building under construction caves in; one feared trapped in rubble
- Debate about National Cathedral makes me 'extremely nervous' – Ofori-Atta
- UCC Medical School beats UG, KNUST to win inter-medical school competition
- 2019 budget: Glad tidings of great joy only on paper?
- Video: I was thrown out like piece of cargo - Adoboli breaks down in tears
- Gov't urged to re-introduce Plant Breeders’ Bill to parliament
- Rebecca Foundation welcomes home first batch of exchange students
- Haatso residents fight GOIL over siting of fuel station
- Discharged Andah recounts multiple portions of blessings
- Scientists caution over calls for labelling of GMOs
- FIDO trains Kaneshie market women in Financial & Digital Literacy
- Women scientists must go into politics —Former Presidential Advisor
- Unity Air gets operation certificate
- MTN Ghana holds Customer Outreach Day
- UEW rolls out year-long programme to celebrate 25 years