Promasidor, producers of Cowbell brought its newly launched Cowbell Gold to The Multimedia Group, Friday.
The new Cowbell Gold is a crispy fortified chocolate milk drink, which is rich in proteins and vitamins to keep the body energized.
It is made from the finest Ghanaian cocoa, rich malt, and the perfect amount of our milk and sugar making it the winning chocolate drink for Ghanaians.
“The motivation behind this brand is to inspire success that’s why we have the tagline, 'energy for winners' we want to tell the story of winners we want, to encourage people to win,” Brand Manager Joseph Ashong told Myjoyonline.com
For us as a brand we want to push people to do their best and succeed and go for gold in every endeavour they find themselves in,” he added.
He explained that their camping at Multimedia Friday morning was to give the discerning audience of The Multimedia Group “a rich brand experience and so far so good”.
“We are glad Multimedia is in partnership with this,” he said.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- The world's secret club of explorers
- Limiting killing to Kennedy Agyapong is letting killers loose - Security Analyst
- Undercover investigator killing: Homicide Unit takes over probe
- Killing of undercover investigator: President expects justice ‘as soon as possible’
- Kennedy Agyapong calls for Anas arrest over Ahmed murder
- Yendi gets $30m water supply project after peaceful chieftancy process
- Family of killed undercover investigator demand justice
- We are devastated by Hussein-Suale dastardly killing - Tiger Eye PI
- Your security is in your hands - Former CID Director cautions
- Social media reaction to killing of undercover investigator
- Anas’ partner killing: Kennedy Agyapong has questions to answer – Lawyer
- Nomadic herdsmen invade Sekyere Central; officials to use diplomatic approach
- 53 soldiers sue Menzgold over GH¢2.5m locked up investment
- Newspaper headlines: Thursday, January 17, 2019
- Anas' key partner shot dead