Promasidor, producers of Cowbell brought its newly launched Cowbell Gold to The Multimedia Group, Friday.
The new Cowbell Gold is a crispy fortified chocolate milk drink, which is rich in proteins and vitamins to keep the body energized.
It is made from the finest Ghanaian cocoa, rich malt, and the perfect amount of our milk and sugar making it the winning chocolate drink for Ghanaians.
“The motivation behind this brand is to inspire success that’s why we have the tagline, 'energy for winners' we want to tell the story of winners we want, to encourage people to win,” Brand Manager Joseph Ashong told Myjoyonline.com
For us as a brand we want to push people to do their best and succeed and go for gold in every endeavour they find themselves in,” he added.
He explained that their camping at Multimedia Friday morning was to give the discerning audience of The Multimedia Group “a rich brand experience and so far so good”.
“We are glad Multimedia is in partnership with this,” he said.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- CORRECTION: Amidu’s eligibility as Special Prosecutor: A-G ordered to file defence
- Accra floods: Akufo-Addo inspects dredging works
- Western regional minister, DCE dine with Free SHS students
- Special Prosecutor asked to explain fuel theft by staff
- Akufo-Addo must ensure no GMO in Ghana’s Agric agenda – FSG
- Photos: Eugene Arhin supports Muslims at Awutu Bawjiase
- Global Agric firm calls for increased investments in research
- Radio Gold, XYZ staff and others hit Accra streets over closure of radio stations
- Kumasi: Heavy downpour revives fear for lives, properties
- Photos/Video: Floods wreak havoc in Accra
- Peace Council urge gov't to extend training on terrorism to citizens
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Threat of terror: ‘Be vigilant of suspicious behaviours’ - GPCC
- This woman claims she can’t find a job because of her good looks
- The ‘sacred forests’ of northern Ethiopia