The president of the Ghana Football Association (GFA) and some other staff of the Association may be in hot waters, but Ghanaians are having a good time trolling them on social media.
A new challenge, dubbed ‘Money taking challenge’ is trending on Facebook, making mockery of the Greater Accra regional chairman of the GFA, Eddie Doku who was seen in the Anas corruption exposé pocketing bundles of cash.
The money was handed to him by an undercover journalist from the Tiger Eye PI team during their investigations into their latest piece ‘When Corruption and Greed Become the Norm’, popularly known as #Number 12.
Mr Doku was supposed to use the money to influence the selection of a Hearts of Oak player, Patrick Razak, into the Black Stars team B.
In the funny video posted on Facebook mimicking Mr Doku’s posture and reaction after taking the money, the ‘actor’ is seen in similar attire he [Doku] wore when the bribe was offered.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- The world's secret club of explorers
- Limiting killing to Kennedy Agyapong is letting killers loose - Security Analyst
- Undercover investigator killing: Homicide Unit takes over probe
- Killing of undercover investigator: President expects justice ‘as soon as possible’
- Kennedy Agyapong calls for Anas arrest over Ahmed murder
- Yendi gets $30m water supply project after peaceful chieftancy process
- Family of killed undercover investigator demand justice
- We are devastated by Hussein-Suale dastardly killing - Tiger Eye PI
- Your security is in your hands - Former CID Director cautions
- Social media reaction to killing of undercover investigator
- Anas’ partner killing: Kennedy Agyapong has questions to answer – Lawyer
- Nomadic herdsmen invade Sekyere Central; officials to use diplomatic approach
- 53 soldiers sue Menzgold over GH¢2.5m locked up investment
- Newspaper headlines: Thursday, January 17, 2019
- Anas' key partner shot dead