How would George Afriyie be feeling after he was sacked from his position as Vice-President of the Ghana Football Association by this boss Kwesi Nyantakyi, who has also lost his post after government intervention?
The government has announced it is dissolving the GFA after a damning bribery documentary into sports administration has claimed more than 79 referees, several match commissioners and top officials of the National Sports Authority.
Weeks before the documentary George Afriyie was in the Asempa FM studio questioning his sacking by Kwesi Nyantakyi.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- NSMQ: VASEC, Zion College win in Volta qualifiers
- Swedru Municipal guard, others in assault video remanded
- Twifo Herman: 21 Persons critically injured after heavy downpour
- Adaklu SHS debuts at NSMQ as Abutia SHTS scores -3
- 200 students displaced in Tamale as St. Charles SHS dormitory catches fire
- Akufo-Addo to host state banquet in honour of Asantehene
- Official collusion: Nigerians, Ivorian, others get Ghana birth certs cheaply
- KNUST Lecturer receives L'Oréal-UNESCO award
- Biheco shrugs off MAKSTEC, KRASTEC, in NSMQ qualifiers
- Basic schools in Agona West Municipality observe clean up day
- Black Stars vs Harambees: 15 photos you missed from the Afcon qualifier
- Awake Purified Drinking Water rescues Okwampa, Ayensuako residents from water crisis
- 'If we become an authority, we'll bite' - Road Safety Commission boss
- GRIDCo’s transmission tower in Tema hacked down
- Today's newspaper headlines: Monday, March 25, 2019