How would George Afriyie be feeling after he was sacked from his position as Vice-President of the Ghana Football Association by this boss Kwesi Nyantakyi, who has also lost his post after government intervention?
The government has announced it is dissolving the GFA after a damning bribery documentary into sports administration has claimed more than 79 referees, several match commissioners and top officials of the National Sports Authority.
Weeks before the documentary George Afriyie was in the Asempa FM studio questioning his sacking by Kwesi Nyantakyi.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Avoid redundancy exercise if possible – HR expert counsels practitioners
- Students Loan Trust releases GHS7m for applicants
- Accra Technical University to offer training in drone technology
- The levitating stone of Shivapur: A controversial ‘miracle’
- People going mad for Emirates’ ‘diamond covered’ plane
- Masterclass modeling event slated for Dec 22
- IMANI: On Drones, GHS boss, Dr. Nsiah-Asare is very Confused
- Kwaku Azar wants Audit Service Board scrapped
- NR security moves to calm tension in Dagbon
- Tremor in Accra: Fault lines active, prepare for earthquakes- Geological Service warns
- MAXMASS donates furniture to Tarkwa Senior High School
- Afrobarometer leaders receive Distinguished Africanist awards
- Drone Saga: Health Service boss discredits IMANI figures
- Video: We are not buying drones; GHS boss hits back at Minority
- 6 Menzgold customers arrested over invasion, violence