Some Ejisuman SHS teachers alleged to have made sexual advances on their students have been accused of contracting known armed robbers to steal evidence from the Ejisu Nkosuohene's residence.
Expressing shock at the development, Nana Kofi Poku said the men would have broken into his home had it not been for his cordial relationship with residents in the community.
He told Luv FM’s Erastus Asare Donkor over the weekend, one of the notorious armed robbers revealed the plot to him days before it was scheduled to take place.
Some teachers of Ejisuman SHS in the Ashanti Region are being investigated over an alleged sexual relationship with their female students.
The Committee is days away from submitting its report, but Nana Poku has alleged some of the teachers allegedly "implicated" have paid some men to steal video evidence from his home.
“One of the armed robbers came to my house and told me what had been planned because they know my character and they love me,” he told the reporter.
He wondered what would motivate the teachers to come up with such an "evil plot" against him when he played no role in the whole investigation into the scandal.
“People think that I brought the whole issue up, but it is not true,” he said, adding he has been cautious throughout the investigation.
Asked if he had reported the matter to the police, Nana Kofi Poku answered in the negative.
He told Erastus: “I didn’t report to the police because I am waiting for the report to come out.”
Have your say
More News Headlines
- CIPS lauds creation of Ethics and Standards Committee
- Pope John's, others sail through in NSMQ qualifiers
- University Prof tasks students to get 1,667 friends on social media for A+
- E-justice system to improve court integrity, save time, money - Judge
- Privately trained nurses gear up to re-enact ‘kumiprɛko’ demo
- Today's Front Pages
- No prosecutions since 2006 - Police/military brutalities on journalists...
- UK Embassy introduces self-upload Visa, Immigration application portal
- U.S. Ambassador reinforces commitment to Sustainable Development in NR
- Party security are militias not vigilantes - Abotsi defends Short C’ssion
- Corpses, carcasses in drought-hit Kenya
- World's most expensive cities revealed
- Settle your indebtedness to GBC or face prosecution - PAC
- Samira secures Indian scholarship and free care for special pediatric cases
- UEW Council stands by decision to sack 3 lecturers