Some Ejisuman SHS teachers alleged to have made sexual advances on their students have been accused of contracting known armed robbers to steal evidence from the Ejisu Nkosuohene's residence.
Expressing shock at the development, Nana Kofi Poku said the men would have broken into his home had it not been for his cordial relationship with residents in the community.
He told Luv FM’s Erastus Asare Donkor over the weekend, one of the notorious armed robbers revealed the plot to him days before it was scheduled to take place.
Some teachers of Ejisuman SHS in the Ashanti Region are being investigated over an alleged sexual relationship with their female students.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
The Committee is days away from submitting its report, but Nana Poku has alleged some of the teachers allegedly "implicated" have paid some men to steal video evidence from his home.
“One of the armed robbers came to my house and told me what had been planned because they know my character and they love me,” he told the reporter.
He wondered what would motivate the teachers to come up with such an "evil plot" against him when he played no role in the whole investigation into the scandal.
“People think that I brought the whole issue up, but it is not true,” he said, adding he has been cautious throughout the investigation.
Asked if he had reported the matter to the police, Nana Kofi Poku answered in the negative.
He told Erastus: “I didn’t report to the police because I am waiting for the report to come out.”
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Real-life Rapunzel hasn’t had a haircut in 28 years
- Ghana named among top 5 destinations in Africa for 2019
- GMA demands suspension of drone health service deliveries
- Osei Asante chairs International Cost Engineering Council
- UPSA Vice-Chancellor honoured with CIMG Fellow status
- REGSEC meets Abudu, Andani reps ahead of 2 funerals
- Culinary industry appeals to government to waive taxes
- Ghana not prepared for looming earthquake – Geological service
- Part of Kumasi City Mall ceiling collapses
- Gold-obsessed man wears 13kg of the metal wherever he goes
- A 1,000-year-old road lost to time
- MPs advocate for revival of Maths, Science and Technology scholarship
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- Notorious robbery kingpins jailed 176 years
- Cocoa Nti fertilizer certified – Scientist tells court