A young woman, suspected to be in the mid-thirties is in hot waters for attempting to kidnap a schoolboy.
She is reported to have lured the boy into a taxi at a location yet to be identified but the timely arrival of the father of the boy was enough to thwart her actions.
In a video, the teary lady is seen being slapped and hauled into a different car, possibly to the police station together with the boy and his father.
On Tuesday, a mother lost her two-month baby to a stranger at Nkrumah Circle in the capital, Accra.
The stranger had befriended the mother who arrived from the village and after winning her trust stole the baby away under the pretext of buying mobile credit.
The Accra police say they are investigating the matter.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- One-year-old stolen at Takoradi market, police on manhunt
- Police to deploy officers to new regions
- Cabinet approves ¢1b for road signs, traffic lights
- Kintampo accident: 35 persons burnt beyond recognition given mass burial
- 2019 Life Walk: ICGC donates ¢200K to Mental Health Authority
- Era of serving without promotion is over - Akufo-Addo tells police
- 'You are our most distinguished alumnus' - Buckingham University VC tells Bawumia
- Ancient Rome's sinful city at the bottom of the sea
- 7 Illegal Chinese miners arrested by ministerial committee
- No conspiracy in law school exams – Akufo-Addo
- Four remanded over kidnapping hairdresser
- Swedru municipal guard in assault case arrested
- Eugene Arhin recognised among 'Most Influential People of African Descent'
- Unemployed man remanded over robbery
- Absence of policy framework on road safety to blame for carnage - Lawyer