A young woman, suspected to be in the mid-thirties is in hot waters for attempting to kidnap a schoolboy.
She is reported to have lured the boy into a taxi at a location yet to be identified but the timely arrival of the father of the boy was enough to thwart her actions.
In a video, the teary lady is seen being slapped and hauled into a different car, possibly to the police station together with the boy and his father.
On Tuesday, a mother lost her two-month baby to a stranger at Nkrumah Circle in the capital, Accra.
The stranger had befriended the mother who arrived from the village and after winning her trust stole the baby away under the pretext of buying mobile credit.
The Accra police say they are investigating the matter.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Avoid redundancy exercise if possible – HR expert counsels practitioners
- Students Loan Trust releases GHS7m for applicants
- Accra Technical University to offer training in drone technology
- The levitating stone of Shivapur: A controversial ‘miracle’
- People going mad for Emirates’ ‘diamond covered’ plane
- Masterclass modeling event slated for Dec 22
- IMANI: On Drones, GHS boss, Dr. Nsiah-Asare is very Confused
- Kwaku Azar wants Audit Service Board scrapped
- NR security moves to calm tension in Dagbon
- Tremor in Accra: Fault lines active, prepare for earthquakes- Geological Service warns
- MAXMASS donates furniture to Tarkwa Senior High School
- Afrobarometer leaders receive Distinguished Africanist awards
- Drone Saga: Health Service boss discredits IMANI figures
- Video: We are not buying drones; GHS boss hits back at Minority
- 6 Menzgold customers arrested over invasion, violence