Leading automobile dealer in Ghana, Silver Star Auto Ltd (SSAL) has yet again introduced another Suzuki model, the 2019 Suzuki Jimny onto the Ghanaian market.
The fourth generation of the Jimny family, the incredible and exquisite design and performance vehicle was unveiled over the weekend as part of the Japanese Day Celebrations. The “YOSAKOI Festival” is an annual event organized by the Embassy of Japan and the Japanese Community in Ghana.
Present to join top Executives of SSAL to launch the vehicle were a delegation from the Japanese Embassy, led by His Excellency Mr Tsutomu Himeno, Japanese Ambassador to Ghana as well as representatives from Sumitomo Corporation including Mr Tanimoto Masafumi, Shimura Mayumi and Patrick Ampadu.
Launching the vehicle, Chief Executive Officer of SSAL, Mr Asad Nazir said the company was honoured to introduce the fourth generation Suzuki Jimny loaded with uncompromising features that define the Jimny as a serious off-roader, especially as the event coincides with the Japanese “YOSAKOI Festival”.
He expressed his delight to join the Japanese community in the country to mark the festival being ushered with a trusted Japanese vehicle brand and model - the Suzuki Jimny.
Presenting the vehicle to guests present, Silver Star Auto Ltd (SSAL) Suzuki Sales Manager, Kwaku Sintim Boamah, touted the vehicle as designed for Professionals; simple, beautiful and built to express off-road capability. He also commented on its strong square body that depicts its robustness and its ability to adapt to tough road situations.
Features of the vehicle include the robust ladder frame, the ALLGRIP Pro 4WD with a low-range transfer gear for maximum torque and traction on steep slopes and rough terrain and its round signature headlamps that accentuate the strong and rugged exterior even more. Equipped with a 1.5-litre engine, it takes you wherever you want to go with unrivalled agility, power and economy.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- India’s curious death hotels
- Hotline Documentary: When the last tree dies...
- NSMQ2019: Adisco begin 'journey to the fifth' with superb win
- I never took clothing allowance – Former GEPA Deputy CEO responds
- NaCCA warns of imposters in new curriculum training programme
- Students consuming cannabis-infused 'shito' - NACOB reveals
- Ejisu-Jamasi: Irate youth torch house, besiege police station over 'killings'
- Driver in accident involving 4 MDCEs dies in hospital
- Whistleblowers Act will work if informants trust they're safe - Law lecturer
- NSMQ does not favour girls - Teacher
- I refused my son job with Audit Service to protect him – Auditor General
- UEW crisis: Court upholds dismissal of Dr. Bekoe
- GIS steps up efforts to combat human trafficking
- The Watchman: The documentaries of Ghana’s Anas Aremeyaw Anas
- NSMQ2019: Another girl school falls as Kumaca strolls into quarter-finals