Leading automobile dealer in Ghana, Silver Star Auto Ltd (SSAL) has yet again introduced another Suzuki model, the 2019 Suzuki Jimny onto the Ghanaian market.
The fourth generation of the Jimny family, the incredible and exquisite design and performance vehicle was unveiled over the weekend as part of the Japanese Day Celebrations. The “YOSAKOI Festival” is an annual event organized by the Embassy of Japan and the Japanese Community in Ghana.
Present to join top Executives of SSAL to launch the vehicle were a delegation from the Japanese Embassy, led by His Excellency Mr Tsutomu Himeno, Japanese Ambassador to Ghana as well as representatives from Sumitomo Corporation including Mr Tanimoto Masafumi, Shimura Mayumi and Patrick Ampadu.
Launching the vehicle, Chief Executive Officer of SSAL, Mr Asad Nazir said the company was honoured to introduce the fourth generation Suzuki Jimny loaded with uncompromising features that define the Jimny as a serious off-roader, especially as the event coincides with the Japanese “YOSAKOI Festival”.
He expressed his delight to join the Japanese community in the country to mark the festival being ushered with a trusted Japanese vehicle brand and model - the Suzuki Jimny.
Presenting the vehicle to guests present, Silver Star Auto Ltd (SSAL) Suzuki Sales Manager, Kwaku Sintim Boamah, touted the vehicle as designed for Professionals; simple, beautiful and built to express off-road capability. He also commented on its strong square body that depicts its robustness and its ability to adapt to tough road situations.
Features of the vehicle include the robust ladder frame, the ALLGRIP Pro 4WD with a low-range transfer gear for maximum torque and traction on steep slopes and rough terrain and its round signature headlamps that accentuate the strong and rugged exterior even more. Equipped with a 1.5-litre engine, it takes you wherever you want to go with unrivalled agility, power and economy.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Asafo Market on fire again
- The death of Christ is not a myth but a fact – Mensa Otabil
- Ghanaians hail National Chief Imam for joining Easter Service
- Decomposing body of former High Court judge retrieved from residence
- Otumfuo@20: Ya-Na Mahama's arrival blocks Manhyia traffic
- Photos: Thrilling Joy FM Easter Soup Kitchen rounds to a close with thousands in attendance
- Ghanaian scholar appointed 15th President of Millersville University
- Chinese people keep trying to throw metal coins into airplane engines for good luck
- 'Year of return': Hundreds of African-Americans resettle in Ghana
- Ghana Writers’ Conference 2019 opens in December
- In Pictures: Climax of majestic Otumfuo@20 anniversary
- Otumfuo@20: Colourful Asante culture on display as firing of musketry greet patrons
- 2019 Joy FM Easter Soup Kitchen underway
- JoyNews gets result: Maternity centre near completion at Mangotideke
- In pictures: Second inferno wreak havoc at Kumasi market