The technical evaluation team for the Ghana Logistics and Transport Awards (GLOTA) has selected 11 institutions and individuals for the event scheduled for December 2018.
In a press statement, the organizers said, “the selection of the prospective awardees was based on their outstanding performance in relevant operations within the logistics and transport sector in the year 2017.”
According to the organizers, the event, previously slated for July 26, had to be postponed to enable the technical evaluation committee to conduct thorough scrutiny of entry applications.
The GLOTA 2018 under the theme “Driving the Growth of Ghana’s Logistics and Transport Sector through Effective Recognition System” is the first ever awards for companies in the transport sector.
The organizers indicated in the press statement that the event has been scheduled to take place on December 6 after the evaluation committee completes the selection processes for institutions and individuals in 15 categories.
Some of the categories include Best Freight Forwarding Companies of the Year, Beast Courier Service Company of the Year, Best Commercial Transport Company of the Year and Best Haulage Company of the Year.
The 2018 Logistics and Transport Awards is being organized by Adams 360 Advertising Company in partnership with Eves Media Ghana Limited and Target Roll Communications.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Family cleans house, finds pet tortoise missing since 1982
- Four Africa city destinations you should visit right now
- ‘Galamsey’-induced water crisis spreads through Cape Coast
- Security Warehouse wins Outstanding Electronic Security Company in West Africa
- Church leaders must ensure security on church premises - Opuni-Frimpong
- Let's fight poverty not each other - Bawumia calls for peace in Chereponi
- 3 persons jailed for receiving stolen items
- Self-styled journalist charged for fraud
- UN chief deplores lack of civilian protection in armed conflict
- Freedom of worship is not complete in Ghana - Abotsi
- Let's develop national character for sustainable good governance - Rawlings
- MTN Heroes of Change Season 5 10 finalists named
- Photos: Careguide Montessori School marks AU Day
- PDS waives over ¢100m for Krobo Odumase residents
- Photos: Articulated truck tumbles on the Kwame Nkrumah Overhead