The technical evaluation team for the Ghana Logistics and Transport Awards (GLOTA) has selected 11 institutions and individuals for the event scheduled for December 2018.
In a press statement, the organizers said, “the selection of the prospective awardees was based on their outstanding performance in relevant operations within the logistics and transport sector in the year 2017.”
According to the organizers, the event, previously slated for July 26, had to be postponed to enable the technical evaluation committee to conduct thorough scrutiny of entry applications.
The GLOTA 2018 under the theme “Driving the Growth of Ghana’s Logistics and Transport Sector through Effective Recognition System” is the first ever awards for companies in the transport sector.
The organizers indicated in the press statement that the event has been scheduled to take place on December 6 after the evaluation committee completes the selection processes for institutions and individuals in 15 categories.
Some of the categories include Best Freight Forwarding Companies of the Year, Beast Courier Service Company of the Year, Best Commercial Transport Company of the Year and Best Haulage Company of the Year.
The 2018 Logistics and Transport Awards is being organized by Adams 360 Advertising Company in partnership with Eves Media Ghana Limited and Target Roll Communications.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Aggrieved customers of Gold Coast Fund Management threaten demo
- Newspaper headlines: Thursday, February 21, 2019
- Accra gets mechanical street sweepers for heavy traffic roads
- GIJ poised to lead media research in Ghana
- Vegan bride-to-be bans meat eaters from her wedding
- Where is hot in February? The 10 best holiday destinations
- Adopt latest Agric technology to combat climate change - Legacy Crop Centre CEO
- Reject party militia of all forms - Assemblies of God's rallying call
- Retraction and apology – use of wrong image
- 8 more persons declared wanted over fatal NDC office shooting
- Kwabenya jailbreak: Taxi driver, barkeeper jailed 17 months
- NSMQ2019: Pope John, Notre Dame set to dominate regional qualifiers
- Scientists confident of GMO rice under trial in Ghana
- Agrifood & Water Technologies to launch in West Africa
- Photos: Tunisia president receives Ghana’s Foreign Affairs Minister