A new real estate agency is using its data-driven credential to change the sector.
Launched last Friday, Huis Africa is promising its new clients and prospective ones a new housing sector marriage hinged on technology and information.
For an industry merely thriving on little information, owners of Huis Africa say they will make data a unique selling proposition for their clients.
Key among the things Huis Africa will be doing is to provide drone images of listed properties, zoning regulations, information on the property, demographics and even data on the motivations of sellers.
“We believe in a technology-driven agenda. How we list, how we gather our data and put it out there and even how we interpret the data. The data building will be on the properties or the transactions we will be engaged in, Co-Founder, Paul Kobina Mensah said in an interview.
Huis Africa is co-owned by Mr Mensah, Anne Elamawusi Tawiah, Michael Taabavi all of whom are members of the Ghana Institution of Surveyors.
Michael Taabavi also promised that they will ensure that listings linked to Huis Africa are well screened to ensure credibility and do away with potential conflicts that have been known to erupt around the sale of properties in Ghana, pointed out.
“With our system, we will control the data that we put there. On the other platforms, they open it. They allow other people to go onto their platforms and input the data so some may be wrong, some may be inaccurate,” he said.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Photos: Hungary opens consulate in Kumasi
- GNPC CEO, Board Chair in turf war over Procurement Manager hiring
- Woman goes viral for reviewing brands of soap on how good they taste
- Short Commission: Police testimonies show breakdown in command, control – Bentil
- Manhyia widows praise Opoku-Prempeh
- Luxury car owners, others to protest tax
- This company will confess to your crush if you’re too shy to do it yourself
- Karen Halm hosts students to celebrate Day of Women and Girls in Science
- Kasapreko and partners commission 400KWp solar plant
- EOCO, Police destroy unwholesome turkey at Kpone landfill site
- Police Commander was 'sidelined' in bloody by-election in his district
- Used ladies underwear, pads, hot cakes for money rituals
- NPA to collaborate with Navy to fight fuel smugglers
- Court punishes ICGC, Cross Road Ministries branches, over excessive noise-making
- EC received no briefing from police on operational plans – Jean Mensa reveals