A new real estate agency is using its data-driven credential to change the sector.
Launched last Friday, Huis Africa is promising its new clients and prospective ones a new housing sector marriage hinged on technology and information.
For an industry merely thriving on little information, owners of Huis Africa say they will make data a unique selling proposition for their clients.
Key among the things Huis Africa will be doing is to provide drone images of listed properties, zoning regulations, information on the property, demographics and even data on the motivations of sellers.
“We believe in a technology-driven agenda. How we list, how we gather our data and put it out there and even how we interpret the data. The data building will be on the properties or the transactions we will be engaged in, Co-Founder, Paul Kobina Mensah said in an interview.
Huis Africa is co-owned by Mr Mensah, Anne Elamawusi Tawiah, Michael Taabavi all of whom are members of the Ghana Institution of Surveyors.
Michael Taabavi also promised that they will ensure that listings linked to Huis Africa are well screened to ensure credibility and do away with potential conflicts that have been known to erupt around the sale of properties in Ghana, pointed out.
“With our system, we will control the data that we put there. On the other platforms, they open it. They allow other people to go onto their platforms and input the data so some may be wrong, some may be inaccurate,” he said.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Imported arms controversy: ‘Weapons pose security threat’ – Abotsi
- Climate change lessons included in new basic school curriculum
- We have employed 350,000 public sector workers - Veep
- 2 siblings washed away while playing in the rain
- Man charged with reckless driving wants to go to jail than home to wife
- Google launches one-stop shop for flights, hotels
- Baako wants CID boss changed
- 2 Suspected robbers killed in shoot-out with police at Kasoa
- NIA shuts down online portal for Ghana Card registration
- 5 years on; Rawlings, other NDC stalwarts remember PV Obeng
- Abuakwa South MCE urges youth to desist from using illicit drugs
- Who will be Ghana’s next possible IGP? Find out here
- Chinese man gets ten days in jail for giving his dogs “illegal” names
- Geddit Ghana announces winner of maiden promotion
- Zion College, Anloga celebrates 82nd speech and prize giving day