The Presec through Madina and Adentan roads have killed over 190 road users in recent times.
The government has said by the end of 2019 it expects to complete 6 footbridges on the six-lane Highway. But residents are fed up, a planned demonstration is scheduled for November 12.
In the audio below, a woman narrates how she witnessed a schoolboy about 12 years, old get knocked down while crossing the road.
Last Friday, a hit and run sparked a spontaneous demonstration where residents blocked the roads.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- US Congressman proposes travel ban on Ken Agyapong over Anas' partner killing
- Investigator killing: Time to say enough is enough – Ken Ashigbey
- Photos: Killed undercover investigator buried
- Rev. Korankye Ankrah praises Chief Imam
- Yo-Naa Abubakari Mahama is new Ya Naa-elect
- It's time to nip creeping Fake News challenge in the bud – Oppong Nkrumah
- Ahmed murder an attack on press freedom – US Embassy
- OneGhana Movement wants Kennedy Agyapong prosecuted
- 120 Ghanaian police officers heading to Somalia
- GPHA offers ¢50,000 bounty for killers of PR Manager
- Killing of football bribes investigator a dent on Ghana's democracy -GII
- Nigeria most dangerous country for Christians in West Africa - Report
- Newspaper headlines: Friday, January 18, 2019
- Building cathedral but removing RME from syllabus is hypocrisy – Educationist
- Pennsylvania police seek volunteers to get drunk for training exercise