The Presec through Madina and Adentan roads have killed over 190 road users in recent times.
The government has said by the end of 2019 it expects to complete 6 footbridges on the six-lane Highway. But residents are fed up, a planned demonstration is scheduled for November 12.
In the audio below, a woman narrates how she witnessed a schoolboy about 12 years, old get knocked down while crossing the road.
Last Friday, a hit and run sparked a spontaneous demonstration where residents blocked the roads.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- COP Kaneshie Area Apostolisation: The Holy Spirit is the utility player of your life -Aps Miah
- Black Friday! Close to 90 perish in 2 separate accidents
- Ministers’ discretion rights undermine corruption fight’
- Eight ways to save water
- South Dayi MP pushes for highway rest stop, cultural village at Peki
- Kintampo-Techiman road crash: 53 survived Friday fatality - Police
- Climate Week: Youth Groups across Africa march to demand immediate action
- 2 Dismissed Fire Service officers reinstated
- Nigeria, a sleeping tourism giant that needs awakening
- Anas frustrated by Police apathy in Hussein-Suale's murder probe
- Police request Parliament to release Ken Agyapong over assault complaint
- City guard brutally assaults young man in viral video
- Sex worker shocks Twitter with airplane toilet licking selfie video
- Updated: 55 killed in gory Kintampo-Techiman road crash
- Climate Week: Farmer-based CSOs march to promote agroecology