The Presec through Madina and Adentan roads have killed over 190 road users in recent times.
The government has said by the end of 2019 it expects to complete 6 footbridges on the six-lane Highway. But residents are fed up, a planned demonstration is scheduled for November 12.
In the audio below, a woman narrates how she witnessed a schoolboy about 12 years, old get knocked down while crossing the road.
Last Friday, a hit and run sparked a spontaneous demonstration where residents blocked the roads.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Nyansapo Scholarship Programme equipping parents to manage child learning disabilities
- Asiwa police chief shot by robbers discharged from hospital
- Ghana's Phyllis Osei is 2018's UN Female Police Officer
- JoyNews’ Justice Baidoo wins at IFPPAR Health Journalism Awards
- Only 15% of Ghanaians have access to toilet - NGO
- 20 passengers robbed in Ejura
- You can now pay to attend strangers’ weddings in India
- Asempa FM hosts 1st National Dialogue series on Free SHS
- Butchered but survived: Chilling account of 18-year-old who witnessed murder of father
- Suit against National Cathedral misunderstanding of Ghanaian secularism - AG
- EAA Media Productions to host special event on women leadership in Ghana
- Krofrom Gas Station Fire: Casualties rise to 12
- Tourism Ministry bags $40m World Bank loan
- 3 hospitalised after Kumasi gas explosion
- Bimbilla: Security moves to block celebration of Damba festival