Disturbing footage shows staff at a Chinese company drinking urine and being whipped after ‘failing to reach their sales targets’.
They were filmed performing the sickening acts inside the office of a decorating company based in Zunyi city, in southwestern Guizhou Province.
The workers were also reportedly ordered to eat cockroaches by the management, who believed they had let the team down.
The video shows cups of yellow liquid being picked up by the staff, as two employees hold their noses as they down the cups in front of everyone else.
Two men are seen holding their noses as they down the urine
The employees are seen waiting in line to receive their punishment while some of the staff are whipped.
After the video went viral online, Zunyi police confirmed that three management staff, surnamed Guo, Cai and Huang, had been arrested pending investigation.
An unnamed former employee told local media about the alleged punishments, saying: ‘Everything was normal in the beginning.
‘Then they started hiring motivational speakers and things became really twisted.’ Some other staff were reportedly made to have their heads shaven as punishment.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- 3 arrested for murdering 14-yr-old for ritual purposes
- Estate manager denies killer of GPHA manager came through gate
- Bosomtwe collapsed bridge hampering economic activities
- Infographic: How Menzgold crumbled to pieces
- Michel Camp explosions: Military will not relocate
- Gov’t advocates for more Forestry Commission resources
- Over 70 AK47 assault rifles illegally stashed at Alavanyo - Police
- PHOTOS: Michel Camp armoury explosions send ammunition into homes
- 2 nabbed in Kumasi for dealing in fake vehicle number plates
- Newspaper headlines: Wednesday, January 16, 2019
- Angel-Zoe Foundation donates to James Camp Prison, Borstal Home
- NAM 1 extradition should be easy – Antwi-Danso refutes contrary views
- Fire, explosions hit Michel Camp armoury
- Director of Education bemoans poor teacher competency in literacy, numeracy
- “Yellowman of Aleppo” has been wearing only yellow for 35 years