Multimedia journalist, Seth Kwame Boateng, will be decorated with another award at the 2018 edition of the Ghana Peace Awards.
The Joy News Editor is to be recognised for his outstanding contribution in the process to forestalling peace to Nankpanduri in the Northern Region through two of his documentaries titled “Bloody Land” and “Cleansed Land”.
The people there said the documentary contributed to the peace they now have.
The journalist’s genuine concern and effort in exceptional service that seeks to promote peacebuilding and humanity at large, is proof of his dedication to duty, earning him the recognition.
Watch: Cleansed land documentary
The GPA awards honour the organisations and leaders dedicated to making real progress on the most pressing issue of our time.
A special ceremony to present Kwame Boateng with the award has been scheduled for Saturday, October 27, 2018, at the British Council Hall at 5:30 pm.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Prioritise education, digital connectivity – Lagarde advises gov't
- The five top destinations to visit in 2019 – an insider’s guide
- “World’s prettiest man” has to show ID to prove he’s male
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, December 18, 2018
- Military brutality: CHRAJ recommends GH¢30,000 compensation to boy assaulted 2yrs ago
- Gambler petitions after betting company's refusal to pay win
- Graduates urged to explore opportunities under social intervention programmes
- Staff impersonators arrested for extorting money from patients at TTH
- Photos: University of Ghana sea turtle released after being held ‘hostage’ in Ekumfi
- KLM opens new flagship Crown Lounge at Amsterdam's Schiphol airport
- This company will pay you $100,000 to give up your smartphone for a year
- Suspended school feeding boss fires back: 'I have not engaged in malfeasance'
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, December 17, 2018
- 9 Chinese illegal miners arrested as ban on small-scale mining ends today
- Santa on the naughty list after 'swearing at children'