Multimedia journalist, Seth Kwame Boateng, will be decorated with another award at the 2018 edition of the Ghana Peace Awards.
The Joy News Editor is to be recognised for his outstanding contribution in the process to forestalling peace to Nankpanduri in the Northern Region through two of his documentaries titled “Bloody Land” and “Cleansed Land”.
The people there said the documentary contributed to the peace they now have.
The journalist’s genuine concern and effort in exceptional service that seeks to promote peacebuilding and humanity at large, is proof of his dedication to duty, earning him the recognition.
Watch: Cleansed land documentary
The GPA awards honour the organisations and leaders dedicated to making real progress on the most pressing issue of our time.
A special ceremony to present Kwame Boateng with the award has been scheduled for Saturday, October 27, 2018, at the British Council Hall at 5:30 pm.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- NSMQ2019: Pojoss get KSTS revenge to qualify for quarterfinals
- Four gov’t appointees in road accident
- Photos: Down but not out, the traffic lights that direct nobody
- Pepsodent Ghana supports SOS children village 2019 Founder's Day celebration
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, June 24, 2019
- Operation Vanguard arrests 15 Chinese linked to illegal mining
- ICT project for Zanlerigu JHS stalled due to lack of funds
- Woman receives $35 fine for 15 years old seat belt offence
- Ghana to host maiden International Coconut Festival
- Gov't committed to dealing with climate change – Environment ministry
- Boyfriend of 'murdered' teacher, friend arrested in Odumase
- Aluminium Dev't Corp reiterates readiness to engage mining companies
- Go to court to stop Nigerians, others from retail trade - Baako to GUTA
- Police’s ‘unlawful’ arrest of Nigerian lecturer criticised
- Court fines owners of stray cattle GH¢960