On day three of the Experience Conference, game-changing Rhema was in abundant supply for the believers at The Maker’s House Chapel International at Point 1, Dome-Kwabenya in Accra.
Bible expositor, Pastor Jonathan Miller, who described his mandate on earth as a midwife to help deliver Christians into the experience of their new birth, was at his best.
Take this one for example: “The Kingdom of God, he said, is a mystery. But it is hidden for you, not from you.”
That line got the crowd thinking because it liberates that Christian tendency to leave things to God and empowers them to seek God in a relationship that encourages an expectation of answers.
Pastor Jonathan Miller
And then he talked about mountain-moving faith. He explained that the problem with Christians is that they have faith but often don’t operate under authority.
“There is a vast difference between walking in faith and walking in authority,” he said, opening another area for thought-provoking exposition.
Experience Conference 2018 is under the theme “Jesus, the Miracle Worker.”
Pastor Miller, who founded the New Beginnings Church in Orlando, USA, told the congregants that it is important to understand faith but also stressed the need to understand authority and as much as know the differences between faith and authority.
“Too many people have faith but they don’t know what to do with it because they don’t know how to convert that faith into authority...it's not just your faith that will move your mountain it is your authority,” he explained further.
The man of God who has seen God perform miracles in many countries across the globe ended the night with a vigorous prayer that saw people receive instant healing from various physical and spiritual afflictions.
The Experience Conference enters its fourth day on Wednesday evening with Founder of Fountain Gates Ministries, Rev. Eastwood Anaba taking his turn to give a comprehensive description and explanation on the miraculous works of Jesus Christ.
The conference runs every evening from 6.30 PM each weekday but in the morning on Saturday between 6 AM and 9 AM.
It will end Sunday with a special service by Bishop Miracle Williams from Nigeria.
See more photos below:
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Church bans 'backpacks' over recent terror threat
- Imported arms controversy: ‘Weapons pose security threat’ – Abotsi
- Climate change lessons included in new basic school curriculum
- We have employed 350,000 public sector workers - Veep
- 2 siblings washed away while playing in the rain
- Man charged with reckless driving wants to go to jail than home to wife
- Google launches one-stop shop for flights, hotels
- Baako wants CID boss changed
- 2 Suspected robbers killed in shoot-out with police at Kasoa
- NIA shuts down online portal for Ghana Card registration
- 5 years on; Rawlings, other NDC stalwarts remember PV Obeng
- Abuakwa South MCE urges youth to desist from using illicit drugs
- Who will be Ghana’s next possible IGP? Find out here
- Chinese man gets ten days in jail for giving his dogs “illegal” names
- Geddit Ghana announces winner of maiden promotion